• Other

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I use a Behringer 1204 FX USB Mixer. It is a powered hardware mixer that has an AISO USB interface and acts as mixer for when I need multiple mics on my side-projects.

[hs width=300 height=300]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/9773/1204usb.jpg[/hs]​

In terms of the actual microphone I use it is a Behringer C-1 Studio Condenser Microphone.

Beyond my main mic I got a Blue Microphones Snowball USB mic I bought off of Craigslist for $25 used and an Audio Technica ATR-6250 Stereo Condenser Video/Recording Mic that I use with my Sony portable recorder.

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
This !

1067091.jpg

The THOMANN T.BONE SC450 USB !

I love it. It costs ~ 100 euros/80 GBP/130 USD

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
I use an A4Tech headset. I have a webcam with a built-in microphone, but it's not as good as my headset.

LordUsagi

Momo's Minion
I use either my 10$ logitech headset or this mic i snagged from a singing game thing. XD; I actually have fairly clear banks for using such cheap mics.

ScuroKun

Teto's Territory
Am I the only one that uses the laptop built in microphone? lol for some reason mine has surprisingly good quality o_O;;;;

brella

Momo's Minion
Blue Snowball.

I'm probably the only one who actually is not /that/ happy with it because although it is a pretty fine mic, I cannot for the life of me EQ enough to make it less muffled. It's just naturally muffled too much for me. And it does not like it when I try to voice act a male.

I used to have a ghetto headset-ish mic with no name yet it was really nice, but of course it's broken now lol.

Dark3li

Teto's Territory
as I said before I use a fail mic and it looks like this xD
[hs width=300 height=300]https://sebastionscotts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/HB-10-Desktop_Boom_Microphone-PC-Black.jpg[/hs]

James

Momo's Minion
I use a Logitech desktop microphone.
21H7GP1F03L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
It's pretty good for a somewhat cheap mic, but it really depends on how you record with it.
I get better results when I talk higher and louder.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
357783_100927041148_1271621168_88587018_2-Logitech-Vantage-USB-Microphone-Toronto-1271621168.jpg

That is my mircophone, except w/ the Disney Sing It! logo, and with a USB at the end. :I
No handles, no nothing, just plug it in and sing.

Misha

Momo's Minion
This is my microphone:

7ykNOPwfDxq7Btw_DOdU0RqGeEdzl2wlR2DYESFrVpAEE05wyXFCuiflErrePr73j88P1J7xauzcTmQQdMGGmEjdQvuho5Qhlebdi0TXr8rrX3q_7HiIqx9lqU7GT7xzs6UI3IStpGQECnQLqvwB4A0ZVgIju2GTq3isDgRl54f4dK3pZCJEzQ_tnw8nlfZwUK_cAZE

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=logitech+headset&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=3844041679359977382&sa=X&ei=aDJdTs6gHanf0QG5ltHSAg&ved=0CGMQ8wIwBw

It's absolutely perfect for what I need to do, amazing quality, and only 30 bucks. PLUS I can use it with video games. (plus i got it for free)

Sorry, but if you spend over like.... 30ish bucks for a mic, and /only/ using it for UTAU, i think its a waste of money xD;; Like there is no need when there are very high quality mics such as this that are so cheap. If your planning on singing ect that I guess its ok, but just UTAU? I think money can be well spent elsewhere u__u;

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Misha link said:
Sorry, but if you spend over like.... 30ish bucks for a mic, and /only/ using it for UTAU, i think its a waste of money xD;; Like there is no need when there are very high quality mics such as this that are so cheap. If your planning on singing ect that I guess its ok, but just UTAU? I think money can be well spent elsewhere u__u;

I use my microphone first to record songs and post these covers on youtube, and even participate in choruses. From my perspective, this purchase pays for itself x)
Then,  to have a good Utau, I think we should record syllabs with a good microphone. It's better to arrange with a friend in this case, and indeed, it is unnecessary to buy an expensive microphone if it is to use only once ^ ^

nightfrog9

Teto's Territory
Picture089.jpg
I use mom's radio stuff, in this picture though im useing her old band's mic and sound board
I used to be able to go to the radio station and record when mom worked there but she quit.([sup]i recorded my first utau there, buttt i didnt do practicly any sound right so i deleted it xD ))[/sup]
my microphon stand is messed up i didnt fee like fixing it for this crappy shot D: (and im sick and look very sickly so i stood in the light so you couldnt see i havent been out of bed for like the past 3 days xE

ummm this iss a shure SM 58 mic, with KOSS 29 headphones and the motherboard sound board si Alesis multimiz 4

I used to record with a eagle toneCM 40 but it shorted out :.(

aplusod

Teto's Territory
521635366-2ec13357915e164cfe79c42af63ae57c.4f42c968-scaled.jpg
I have no idea what it is, it seems like any label fell off and nothing's directly on it...;;
Randomly found it in my basement one day, yeah~;;

Ayumiya

Momo's Minion
I first used a cheap headset, quality was fine, then a very cheap headset, the quality was really, REALLY crappy, and now I use my wii mic.  :sing:

K

khisui

Samson.. something, can't remember the numbers xD Anyway, an USB plug-in microphone