what happened to Sorane Rana?

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
so yeah ;-;

i know i might be a little bit behind but i really need her voicebank ;-;

i can't access to her VB anymore cause the download websites says that it's invalid :sad:

anyone with her VB, can you kindly share her with me? :')

Purin

Momo's Minion
Sorane Rana is a discontinued voicebank. Usually, with discontinued voicebanks, there shouldn't be any private distributing of them between users.

Although I've heard the creator of Sorane Rana didn't mind distribution as long as it wasn't a public upload? I'm unsure about that, though.
If someone could confirm this, I wouldn't mind sharing her. I don't want to disrespect the original creator's wishes.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Although I've heard the creator of Sorane Rana didn't mind distribution as long as it wasn't a public upload? I'm unsure about that, though.
If someone could confirm this, I wouldn't mind sharing her. I don't want to disrespect the original creator's wishes.

I tried digging but I couldn't find a single peep from the creator other than Rana's release video. It's like they disappeared off the face of the Internet. I found mentions of their Twitter account, but when I put the handle in the URL bar I got a 404 error. It's a gray area, but I think it'd be fine to redistribute her privately. My take on it is if the creator cared what people did, I would have been able to find the info somewhere.

Dorel

Teto's Territory
Unfortunately I couldn't download her in time, but I found very sad how all Sorane's got discontinued...
I'd really want to know why this decision, honestly...

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I couldn't download Sorane Rana's VB as well. Her creator never explains why she discontinue her VB development. :\

Kinglylight

Momo's Minion
I came into this community really late and missed utaus such as Matsydappoyo/poyine, Makune Hachi, and Sorane Rana

I was wondering if you could privately share rana's voicebank with me?
It would be nice to have a voicebank such as hers