What is a good CV voicebank utau to use that has a deep or higher not medium pitch voice?

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
although i'm still kind of noobish i'm no pro obviously, but looking at the voicebanks i current use,.

they all sound similar,.. i haven't really downloaded many voicebanks the only voicebanks i download is

Azure miki, ari soyo...idk.. and teto of course, (but it's complicated the files got mixed up and i really can't use her anymore putting in the aliases) but in comparison i like azure's vb, i think it is cv it is clear and pretty powerful by overtaking, and the versity as it can have a deeper sounding voice for a female vb, and then Ari is airy, and sounds somewhat similar in the range as if you put those two together it's blended where you can't tell what is what, and then the voicebank that i have known as yuutsu urei, ehh if anyone saw my showcase you know it's terrible with the static which i couldn't solve, with oto all background noises had been cut out and there was nothing wrong maybe it's just my computer, i don't know if it'll sound decent on another laptop, (SCROLL PAST THIS NONSENSE)

but anyways i probably should update the showcase, since relist and rerecorded it sounds consistent it's good no weird static getting in the way it's stable and consistent has more than 84 sounds, has 164 i think

basically it had become a normal cv vb and i guess i could use the static as a distorted append maybe ey? :~)?

i haven't updated the voicebank art because it's a lot of work i do better work but i had no stylus and i had to use my hand at the time, so tiring, but now i can make it a whole lot better and probably take time in investing a Proper character design as i just drew a random dress and boobs why? if he's a guy,..?..

probably will explained that later .. he's flat chested,it depends?... mostly flat,.. but i guess maybe because i have absolutely zero creativity when it comes to guy outfits i think tie and shirt but that's not fitting and jejune and alternative wear to dresses would be too plain,.. and depressive

so i just decided why not make him crossdress it's fitting for his relationship with another utau , who is mentioned in readme,.. and the whole story ,.. and getting to writing, he appears feminine in apparence yet

his mannerisms and personality is stand apart,.. and Dresses are pretty fitting and parasols as well

the pic whether you saw it or not it was some casual dress,... but in voice it's just not too dull and not too bland and not too high or low but a good place but not middle anyways

here is the REAL POINT |
DOWN MORE BELOW

does anyone know any balanced deep/or higher pitched voicebanks that are interesting that are cv?

thanky you.

ayatonic

emo lord
Defender of Defoko
although he sings almost only in VCV now, my utau RYATA's CV still works pretty well !!
//shameless plug//
the voicebank is accessable from that video, i believe !

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
masune tsuta is sorta deep voiced, and a VERY SMOOTH CV imo

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
oh yeah, if you are willing to use CVVC banks as CV voice banks like RaccoonButler recommends, it greatly expands your options. A few great CVVC UTAUs are Ritsu Namine Eve, Anna Nyui, Shione Lt, Kohaku Merry. Usually UTAULOIDS like Shione Lt that have tons of appends will prob have a CVVC bank