What Makes You Beautiful UST Critique

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/pklpikachu/what-makes-you-beautiful-utau[/soundcloud]
How does it sound? Is it understandable?

Taylor Savage

Teto's Territory
I hated one direction but I like this one. Might need a bit of cleaning up for the vocals so it's more understandable but apart from that I like it. How did you make an english speaking UTAUloid?

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Taylor Savage link said:
I hated one direction but I like this one. Might need a bit of cleaning up for the vocals so it's more understandable but apart from that I like it. How did you make an english speaking UTAUloid?

A bit late for critique because I already released the UST, but if I ever remake it, I'll keep this stuff in mind.

Well, to make the UTAUloids with only Japanese samples sing English, I had to play around with their pronunciations to get the UST to sound right.
The only UTAUloid that has English samples in this song is my UTAUloid, Forrest Hetane. I had to record samples that had English vowels.
I hope my answer was understandable.

Taylor Savage

Teto's Territory
PKLpikachu link said:
[quote author=Taylor Savage link=topic=2824.msg23887#msg23887 date=1346466196]

A bit late for critique because I already released the UST, but if I ever remake it, I'll keep this stuff in mind.

Well, to make the UTAUloids with only Japanese samples sing English, I had to play around with their pronunciations to get the UST to sound right.
The only UTAUloid that has English samples in this song is my UTAUloid, Forrest Hetane. I had to record samples that had English vowels.
I hope my answer was understandable.
[/quote]
thank you