What Microphone do you recommend?

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
So tomorrow i'm going to the land of technology in Houston
Fry's (or maybe BestBuy idk)
and i'm on a budget of $50-$65(Taxes not included) Mic and I wanna know witch one is really good to buy to make at
least a good sounding UTAU (hq)

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure what they'll have at fry's in store. My suggestion would be to look at microphones on their website in your price range and call to see if they have the ones you like in stock so you don't waste a trip. But I do know most best buys stopped carrying anything other than karaoke mics about 2 years ago.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure what they'll have at fry's in store. My suggestion would be to look at microphones on their website in your price range and call to see if they have the ones you like in stock so you don't waste a trip. But I do know most best buys stopped carrying anything other than karaoke mics about 2 years ago.
Oh ok thank you very much for the info I might as well order my mic online now ^^

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
So tomorrow i'm going to the land of technology in Houston
Fry's (or maybe BestBuy idk)
and i'm on a budget of $50-$65(Taxes not included) Mic and I wanna know witch one is really good to buy to make at
least a good sounding UTAU (hq)
Please don't buy from frys I bought a mic yesterday it was used ! It didn't work and it didn't even come with the stand

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The pirce is way above my budget, what worries me is the sound quality, I wanna make sure I get a good sounding mic

The Monoprice after SALE13 coupon and Free Shipping is $62.83.

If I am not mistaken that is within your state budget and is MUCH MUCH better than a Snowball or similar.

Reactions: warm rootbeer

kthxsayonara

All Might is my Husband
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wouldn't recommend USB mics as they're horribly unreliable and usually have a crap tonne of BG noise.
Check out some XLR mics, they're muuuuuuuuuuuch better.
Yes they're more expensive in the long run but it'll be worth it, and it'll save you having to pay out for a new USB mic down the line.

For XLR mics I would recommend an SE X1 as they're good for beginners to XLR and they sound good.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002ZNZK78/?tag=utau-21
Obviously you need to buy an interface but they're easy to come by online, plus I do believe that Seinberg comes with a copy of Cubase which is amazing
https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/audio_interfaces/ur_series/models.html

but yeah, all in all you are much better off saving and paying a bit extra for a better and more reliable XLR microphone!

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
The Monoprice after SALE13 coupon and Free Shipping is $62.83.

If I am not mistaken that is within your state budget and is MUCH MUCH better than a Snowball or similar.
Oh I see after I saw the 77 on the website I just immedeatly began to worry, but now I might buy it
I wouldn't recommend USB mics as they're horribly unreliable and usually have a crap tonne of BG noise.
Check out some XLR mics, they're muuuuuuuuuuuch better.
Yes they're more expensive in the long run but it'll be worth it, and it'll save you having to pay out for a new USB mic down the line.

For XLR mics I would recommend an SE X1 as they're good for beginners to XLR and they sound good.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002ZNZK78/?tag=utau-21
Obviously you need to buy an interface but they're easy to come by online, plus I do believe that Seinberg comes with a copy of Cubase which is amazing
https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/audio_interfaces/ur_series/models.html

but yeah, all in all you are much better off saving and paying a bit extra for a better and more reliable XLR microphone!
I'm sorry but how does one makes a XLR mic work or run? do I need some sort of adaptor? I know for sure they are really good when it comes to recording but i'm not sure how to make them work

kthxsayonara

All Might is my Husband
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh I see after I saw the 77 on the website I just immedeatly began to worry, but now I might buy it

I'm sorry but how does one makes a XLR mic work or run? do I need some sort of adaptor? I know for sure they are really good when it comes to recording but i'm not sure how to make them work

The second link I posted is a USB interface that you use to plug your XLR mic into your computer (I think?)
To be honest my knowledge on XLR mics is very limited you're better off looking on the google, but I think what I said is pretty much close to the definition.
Jeremy just got an XLR mic, he'd be good to ask for advice regarding on actually using them.