What UTAU reclist voicebank should I make?

What reclist UTAU voicebank should I make?

• CVVC [English]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VCCV [English]

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Try making a Japanese and rojami voicebank first

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TJ Studio

Teto's Territory
The title says it, I need help. Should I do CVVC? (Which will help me improve the pronunciation)? Or VCCV? (Which will mostly not help with good pronunciation) Take a pick

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry, do you mean english voicebanks? I would recommend Arpasing if you want to make recording and otoing fast and easy. I would recommend VCCV if you plan to use a lot of pre-existing USTs. But if this is your very first time making a voicebank, you ought to do a CV Japanese so that you can learn the basic process.

TJ Studio

Teto's Territory
Sorry, do you mean english voicebanks? I would recommend Arpasing if you want to make recording and otoing fast and easy. I would recommend VCCV if you plan to use a lot of pre-existing USTs. But if this is your very first time making a voicebank, you ought to do a CV Japanese so that you can learn the basic process.
Edited the poll to better understand the poll

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I haven't voted, since I think the voicebank you should make depends on the experience you have and what you plan to do with the voicebank. I don't know either of those things.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
CVVC English...? that could be in the form of any of the following:
- CZ cvvc [this version is now obsolete in favor of vccv]
- Arpasing [an easier method to learn and comes with a converter/moresampler will oto it]
- delta [you'll need to learn x-sampa and it's made more for Japanese/non-native speakers]

Like @Kiyoteru, I can't vote cause it depends on skill level (if you're a newbie, then Japanese cv should be the first thing you learn) and what your plans are.

Reactions: Kiyoteru