What's your personal preference for an English/non jp VB?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
I'm a sad hipster who likes the Neko Kanochi English reclist.
When I recorded it myself I changed it to be cvvc and added parts to it though. For neko I re otoed parts of her so that she's like semi-cvvc also.
It's not as complete as vccv but it's really easy and simple while also being effective and the setup seems to produce a less, like, hammy tone? so that's why I like it.
I only know of one other utau with a complete bank that used the reclist (kari torimero) and it was semi because I brought the reclist to the bank owner's attention LEL. I believe it's undistributed

Reactions: Nohkara

Yanderu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I know this thread is old but I prefer VCCV or Delta CVVC, the only reason is that they're the most uniform lists. However, delta you need editing to the reclist because it's missing key sounds like dd/4, 0/o, 1/i~, &/{~. 1 and { being nasalized. Delta also contains some extra CC- sounds, but overall with slight editing, a Delta list can be just as good as VCCV or even act as a VCCV, you can take a look at Nitton's English bank which is Anna's English -neo- bank reclist. P.s. you can probably get fewer samples recorded, and still be up to par with VCCV(Maybe).