When the utau sing in the program, no sound comes out?

Kinglylight

Momo's Minion
When I try to do stuff in the program, it generates the sound because it doesn't have errors when rendering it, but when they start "singing" no sound is produced, and the only way I can hear them is exporting the file, which is not very helpful to tuning... Help?

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
don't use resampler.dll, even if it stops the problem it's not a proper solution.

oEamC1Yl.jpg

Check your locale settings please. Make sure your non-unicode is set to japanese as well.

Kinglylight

Momo's Minion
Waiting it to generate woo (Also I'm not really new to utau I've been doing it for a year) It was working before but then it randomly stopped working at the end of a ust then it just... stopped (whyyyyy)
[doublepost=1452445344][/doublepost]Nooo it didn't work :L utau why do you dislike me all of a sudden

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are you sure that you have changed your locale? I don't recall this ever happening otherwise.
Try running Utau as administrator if you can as well.

Kinglylight

Momo's Minion
okay I'm trying right now : 3
[doublepost=1452447024][/doublepost]YAY running as an administrator worked okay?
[doublepost=1452447145][/doublepost]It died halfway through it tho :O and it died fully D :

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
um...what antivirus are you using?
If it worked and then stopped then something non-utau is the issue.

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have this issue too, but only with TIPS. I can pretty much only recommend restarting and using resampler.dll or some other resampler :\

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
does it work if you disable McAfee's Real time and access protection? You may need to set utau and all of your resamplers as exclusions.

Kinglylight

Momo's Minion
oh deary this is confusing but I don't think it was mcafee because it was working fine when I started it and I had McAfee all set up (14-16 days before this happened)