Which Design??

What to do with designs?

• Total voters

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so for my utau that I've kept out of the light so far will now be revealed.... Visually!! Her bank is still being oto'd, but for over four long years I've been honing her design as well as my art skills, so now I'm left with a question; "Which design should I use?" I used to think that a design was bad, but it was really the art I made that affected the decision. Now I have the current design and the last design, both uncolored for now, so please help me decide which I should use, which pieces from both I should keep or toss, etc.

-Both designs have black maryjane heels, btw :smile:
IMG_20170411_152935.jpg
The first design, I was thinking of giving her one of those fancy scarfs, a blue one, that ladies wear around their arms ^=^

IMG_20170411_152925.jpg

The second design has white tights. The first has one side brown vertical stripes, the other either dark brown or dark gray.

Last edited:
P

partial

Personally, I like the second one better. I feel like it's the design that looks a lot more fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Piia

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I like the top of the second one, and the bottom (and little hair braid clip) of the first. ^-^

If you do wish to 'hear' (by that I mean read) feedback from me, I think that a pastel or 'night' color scheme would suit her. ^-^

Reactions: Arissa

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Personally I prefer the first one, you could use the 2nd one for an Append release tho!

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I think everyone agrees the second design has really nice hair, haha.
Lol thanks ^=^ The hairstyles in both are actually more or less the same, different angles ;^^ They both have buns tied in the back with a slim ponytail attached to them
[doublepost=1492013639][/doublepost]
I like the top of the second one, and the bottom (and little hair braid clip) of the first. ^-^

If you do wish to 'hear' (by that I mean read) feedback from me, I think that a pastel or 'night' color scheme would suit her. ^-^

Ooh thank you! I had only some coloring planned, but for the first one I was thinking the darker parts of her tops would be maroon, along with her pencil skirt, although the color scheme you mentioned is like really pretty >=<

Reactions: Piia and partial

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I feel like both of these designs are fitting. Perhaps maybe use the first design and save the second one for an append you could see yourself recording in the future.

Reactions: partial and Piia
P

partial

How so? Lol I just want to know what you mean
As an artist (well, not an artist, but just someone who likes drawing), I think the second design is a lot more memorable and would be more entertaining to artists interested in drawin' her. If that makes sense.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I agree with Piia, I like the bottom of the first design and the top of the second design. However, I think I like the first hairstyle a lot more than the second.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I agree with Piia, I like the bottom of the first design and the top of the second design. However, I think I like the first hairstyle a lot more than the second.
Ah, I had thought the two designs were really similar ;^^ It may not look like it, but they both have the bun in the back and the moon hairclip... But the first one has a braided wreath, sorta...

Last edited:

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I feel like both of these designs are fitting. Perhaps maybe use the first design and save the second one for an append you could see yourself recording in the future.
I kinda already had plans regarding that... hm..
[doublepost=1492784838][/doublepost]I think I'll just do my initial plan, use the first one for her main design, then the second will be her alternate outfit, might even tie up her ridiculous hair for that one ^-^