Who'a good at making MMD models?!

sango5899

Momo's Minion
hello guys! so yeah, the subject explains everything... can you (MMD model makers) help me make Sango's MMD model? really need it!! its for her first demo song... please?
:uhuhu:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm not much of an MMD person, but I can offer alternatives to your problem. You could try to draw some art or get an artist, or maybe just use the PV of the original song. I tend to cover songs that already have fairly interesting PVs that I can use, or things like niki songs. But if this is for a release, it would be a better idea to have art or the MMD model that you want.

Just to help out potential modelers, do you have any artwork references of how Sango is supposed to look?

sango5899

Momo's Minion
:smile: @Adlez27

well... im planning to post the artwork this Friday though... So yeah, can you help me? Please!! Im begging~

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm not too hot with MMD, all I can do is put pieces together and change the colors... And I can't even use the models because my computer is too slow. My boyfriend is an MMD person though, so if he's not busy with anything I'll link this thread to him.

Obakebaka

Momo's Minion
I've got a thread on VO for people to list their utauloids up for me to make but it read like you need one sooner than I can provide (I'll be finished with my current 10 by next month, though so you could put yourself down on the list for my next batch of 5). But there's other folks on there that might be able to help as well.

sango5899

Momo's Minion
@Fawkesy

ummm okay. will be uploading the pic sooner or later.

P.S: Sorry for the late reply. WiFi is malfunctioning lately. :/

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Requests, funnily enough, go in the requests subforum. I'm moving this topic.

sango5899

Momo's Minion
Oh sorry about the wrong place to put my request. Lol. anyways thanks for alerting me! @Halo

P.S: Sango is now in modification. she'll be released this December. Here's the details:

Name: DeviLoid Sang
Race: Half-breed (Human+Devil)
Character item: None
Personality: Loner, shy, but friendly not like the other devils.
Bio: Born as a guy, but somehow he has the female devil soul inside him. and that's how he became an okama. he talks like a girl, and that's why he crossdressed . He's more to like 89.7% Male and 10.3% Female.

DeviLoid Sango (c) belongs to me and Project Unicorn. :smile: