Will do mmd models for a cvvc oto!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm willing to take it on. Question: do you do custom parts at all or is it all just bases and previously made clothing?

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm willing to take it on. Question: do you do custom parts at all or is it all just bases and previously made clothing?
Sadly I'm not good enough with meta so far, but I am able to work with all kinds of parts and bases, I've had quite a bit of experience, what do you want done?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would like a model of my bank's main design if possible (on the left)? It doesn't have to be exact (I've hunted on dA and it seems all the kimono tops are impossible [for me at least >.<] to fit), so long as it looks recognizable.

Specifics:
Name -- Tsukine Sayuri
Height -- 4'11"
Weight -- 94lbs
Skin -- tan (unless geisha makeup is involved)
Hair -- brown
Eyes -- hazel

You can combine elements from the append design if need be. I mean, which ever is more feasible with pre-made parts. ^^;;

core and append.png

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I would like a model of my bank's main design if possible (on the left)? It doesn't have to be exact (I've hunted on dA and it seems all the kimono tops are impossible [for me at least >.<] to fit), so long as it looks recognizable.

Specifics:
Name -- Tsukine Sayuri
Height -- 4'11"
Weight -- 94lbs
Hair -- brown
Eyes -- hazel

You can combine elements from the append design if need be. I mean, which ever is more feasible with pre-made parts. ^^;;

View attachment 1395
Certainly! I should have it back sooner than later~

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Specifics:
Name -- Tsukine Sayuri
Height -- 4'11"
Weight -- 94lbs
Hair -- brown
Eyes -- hazel

View attachment 1395
Alright, she's done! She's not perfectly accurate but I tried my best and did a lot of editing Q-Q
385931001v3.png

Dl: http://sta.sh/01eka284sarn