Will Do Stuff For Affection

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I like to make original songs.
I can kind of put up with OTOs.
I can do art if I REAAALLLY try.
I'm just lonely and I want someone to hang with.
But if you request it, you have to be chill and you have to become my friend >:T
also I have a bandwidth cap so

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
aaaaaaw :D !! I'll give you my friendship in return ; ;
pirate%20ship.gif

take care of it.

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
I'd like to be your friend :D you don't have to do anything for me though I find that when I request stuff I commonly get ignored, not saying that you would but it happens to me A LOT. Anyway nice to meet you :smile:

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
CHAOSinDaHaUs, I know what you mean :sad: ! Sometimes you just ask for a favor, and people blow you off like you are a leaf and they are a leaf blower.
So, pray tell, what's one thing you've been requesting?

CHAOSinDaHaUs

Teto's Territory
Thank you! Finally someone who understands! Well one thing i have been needing is fan art for my UTAU's demo video's all I really need is just concept arts nothing else I'll pm you the reference for his design and one of his demo's if you want to listen :smile:

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
:D !!! I'm excited!! PM me the reference and the demo, and tell me exactly what you want ^^

*Nani_Kerohii*

Teto's Territory
Hai! I could be your friend, I dont want anything in return, I guess I just want friendship is all. I'm Adam, nice to meet you ^^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It /does/ seem like everyone is having a personality reform, like it's a cool thing to do. I'm still wary of people becoming friends with Mae.

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Adlez27 said:
It /does/ seem like everyone is having a personality reform, like it's a cool thing to do. I'm still wary of people becoming friends with Mae.

I was homeless

NinetH

Teto's Territory
i kinda know how it feels to want a friend. i've been a loner ever since my last year of high school though I'm struggling to change right now. well yeah, i want to be your friend.

note: I annoy who i call friends ,( usually for attention)

though i kinda have a favor, i've always wanted someone to help me for my project http://www.vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/44548-project-bird-and-girl/ or here http://ninethartz.deviantart.com/journal/UTAU-Project-Bird-and-Girl-399070702 i can't really do this now lately i accepted a lot of requests from DA and I can't ignore it so i have been busy(there is also matter considering my livelihood). well yeah, you may not do it if you want to.