Will do various things for Voicers/Cover art

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so I just felt like making a thread because despite how busy I am, I still want to do things for other people.

I can:
OTO CV
Make USTs (Or MIDI or VSQx if that's what you want)
Do covers with an UTAU of your choice or with a vocaloid that I have (Miku, RinLen, VY1V3, Galaco, and Gumi English)
Mix/Master (NOTE: I currently lack headphones, but if I can acquire some quickly then I'll be able to do this)
Draw stupid doodles
Make stupid MMD models
Attempt to write an original
Teach how to use UTAU/OREMO/related things (Preferably over Skype)

In return, I would either like some artwork or voicers. For art, I'll choose what I want when I need it, but most of the time I tend to cover songs with PVs so that I don't need it. As for voicers, I have been looking for voicers for a very long time.

Bakane Gureru - Male voice, anywhere from teenage to mature. Japanese and French voicebanks. Be willing to do a little bit of voice acting.
Kurone Raito - Any voicer, large range but primarily low/male. Should be able to cover octave 3 and 4 nicely. Have a good quality mic. Be willing to do LOTS of voice-acting.
SquareWheel - Male voicer. Must have a high-quality mic, and be willing to do LOTS of voice-acting in the future. Able to speak with a British accent (doesn't have to be real) and able to play Minecraft well
Izzy Esrever - Male voicer. Must have a high-quality mic, preferably even recorded in a studio setting. Be willing to do LOTS of voice-acting in the future.

The thing about these UTAUs is that half of them are RP characters, and half of them are made by RP characters. In the RP they have their own studio, which explains quality requirements, and the RP will be made into an animated series, which explains the voice acting.

Sorry if this sounds like a lot, but I've been looking for voicers for quite a while and I'm willing to do a lot.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am only on my main computer on the weekend! During the week I am using a school-provided MacBook Pro with a number of apps installed. I can still Mix/Master, draw stupid doodles, write music in GarageBand, and teach UTAU over the UTAforum Chatbox, in private chat. I will not be able to OTO CV, make USTs, do covers with an UTAU/Vocaloid or make stupid MMD models except for on the weekends. But since this is for other people, it will be prioritized over my personal projects.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, thank you. But I'm already in quite a lot of OTO trades, so I'll be getting art from them until the trade is even.

Also, edit. I can make USTs during the week now, but I already have a lot of requests. I can make UTAU covers, but I'm not entirely sure about Vocaloid yet. And I can teach UTAU over Skype, or simply redirect you to the tutorials on my website. However, I still cannot OTO on this computer or make MMD models.

As for original songs, I'm working on my own EP as well as an EP for the band I accidentally became the producer of. So, busy.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
EDIT: Ok, technically the vocaloids were non-legit. Since I never use them anyway, I deleted a whole bunch of them. Now I only have Galaco, which I got from the contest.