Open Will draw for English oto

aplusod

Teto's Territory
Hi, long time no post.

I'm a very very lazy UTAUser who recorded some English voicebanks several years ago and never finished otoing them. I want to make some English covers but really hate otoing with a near burning passion.

One is CVVC and the other is VCCV. Both are monopitch and have a base oto, though the only samples that are oto'd (and even then not that well) are the ones used in the demos below.

I used Cz's VCCV reclist and folder set up. For the CVVC, it's been like 4-5 years since I recorded it I don't actually remember whose reclist I used;;

You can check out my deviantart and Tumblr for examples. Let me know if you just want general fanart or fullbody or if it's for a cover and stuff, or if there's a specific style I've done before that you want me to use that's not my default. Also, if you have a specific deadline, let me know (though please give me at least a week), as it might take a while.
I realize English otos are a lot of work so I'll draw ~3 things for you.

Both banks can be found in this mediafire folder. The VCCV has a bit more priority, though I'm still hoping to get both oto'd. I'd also appreciate if you could tell me if a sample is mispronounced (I may have mixed up the vowels that are listed as numbers) or if it's unusable due to really bad mic pop.

Also, if I don't see your message after a day or two, feel free to email me at plusod@yahoo.com or yell at me on twitter at either @plusod or @plusodp.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I might be a little slow due to work, but I can tackle one of these for you.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sorry for the delay in answering. I'll have my images ready when I can set aside time to sketch them.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Is the slot for VCCV still open? I can oto it if you're fine with me taking more than a month ^^;