Will draw for VCV oto (Still Open!)

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Do you mind if I change to the JP CVVC? I kinda forgot how to oto VCV >.<

aplusod

Teto's Territory
@KaylaTheOtaku No problem!

@Tsukine Sayuri Hope this is alright! Let me know if there's anything you want me to change or fix!
tumblr_ntiht3mn9w1r2yotwo1_400.png
tumblr_ntiht3mn9w1r2yotwo2_400.png

aplusod

Teto's Territory
Hi, sorry it's taken a while to finish these. Last two weeks have been a bit busy.

@KitsuneofMusic Thanks so much!! Let me know if there's anything I should fix~
tumblr_nu6nojOx6Q1r2yotwo2_1280.png

Bonus: I did this first but didn't like it too much, and thus did the second one. Figure I'd upload it too anyway.
tumblr_nu6nqnEXWX1t5cuwwo1_1280.png

@KaylaTheOtaku Please let me know if there's anything I should fix!
tumblr_nu6nojOx6Q1r2yotwo1_540.png

Reactions: ParanoidKitsune

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Hi, sorry it's taken a while to finish these. Last two weeks have been a bit busy.

Bonus: I did this first but didn't like it too much, and thus did the second one. Figure I'd upload it too anyway.

She looks amazing! Thanks alot! I've been kinda lazy and I had problems with my computer. Should get the oto done soon, though ^-^

ParanoidKitsune

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

AHHH! thank you so much! I love it! ;;7;; It looks great!
I also like the bonus picture a lot too it looks super nice! ;;;v;;;

I thinking looking back at the bank, I think you might need to re-record is ききくかけきけ, じゃじゃずぃじゃじゅじぇじゃ, and びゃびゃびびゃびゅびぇびゃ.
2 of them are recorded wrong and one of them has this sound in it that sounds like something breaking in it somehow. Other than that I think that's about it!

Also, if you don't mind, I have a different friend that wants to oto the CVVC Chinese bank for you?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I can do the STRONG VCV if it's not taken already. Shall edit this post with the artwork I'd like done once I've done the sketch.

aplusod

Teto's Territory
Sorry this took so long, between school starting up again and art block, I haven't had a whole lot of time. Things are pretty much settled into a routine by now though, haha.

@KistuneofMusic Thanks for letting me know their usernames as well!
tumblr_nv3y91uy2T1t5cuwwo1_540.png

@KaylaTheOtaku Thank you so much! Also sure thing about the Chinese bank. Let me know what I should draw and I'll get on it!

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
@KaylaTheOtaku Thank you so much! Also sure thing about the Chinese bank. Let me know what I should draw and I'll get on it!
Could you draw my UTAU and my UTAU's Genderbend? My UTAU's genderbend is part mouse :3 He likes to wear blue and black. He has brown fur and black eyes. I havn't decided on his hair ;-; So do what you like with that. He wears blue and black sneakers and is tall. He wears a
t-shirt with a sun on it. I'm pretty sure you know what my UTAU looks like, but if not :
She is a brown Cat-Girl, with a white stripe down the middle of her face. She has a long, fluffy tail and wears a shirt with a sewn-together heart on it. She normally doesn't wear shoes, but if she does, she wears black sneakers ^-^ Oh! and she has bright blue eyes. I'll get started on the oto as soon as possible :3

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(Are there still some VBs left to oto?)

I'll oto the strong VCV o0o/)

Last edited:

aplusod

Teto's Territory
@xShadowxXIII Hi, I think TsukineSayuri said they'd oto that one! Two other people are also taking care of the two Chinese banks, so "English CVVC" and the one titled just "VCV" are left! If you want to oto one of those, let me know what I should draw~

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@xShadowxXIII Hi, I think TsukineSayuri said they'd oto that one! Two other people are also taking care of the two Chinese banks, so "English CVVC" and the one titled just "VCV" are left! If you want to oto one of those, let me know what I should draw~
Whoops, I seem to have overlooked that! Then I'll take the standard VCV!

ParanoidKitsune

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sorry this took so long, between school starting up again and art block, I haven't had a whole lot of time. Things are pretty much settled into a routine by now though, haha.

@KistuneofMusic Thanks for letting me know their usernames as well!
tumblr_nv3y91uy2T1t5cuwwo1_540.png

You're welcome! ;v; Also ahhhh he looks so nice! >w< Luna said he likes it a lot!

He's still working on the bank right now, so it might take a bit more time to let you know!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'm almost done with the Strong VCV (unless you're fine with the non-standard strings being skipped; all standard samples are complete, so it's functional in general for any UST you throw at it). If you want the non-standard strings done as well, I can have the oto by tomorrow.

c60992e712490151a2907fd987cabac4.png

Can I have the boots on this one look really opalescent, please?

62464401ac54e91494b0528cccd76a1d.png

For both, I'd like for them to have the same skin tone as the last ones you drew for me. Thank you.

oh and the first 2 are perfect. no need to change a thing. thanks :smile: