Will make cover art for CV Oto help!

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hi! QvQ I've recently tried and technically finished otoing my first VB! Unfortunately due to the fact that I literally had little to no idea what I was really doing, I janked up my oto to where are some major overlapping problems I'm not sure how to fix and I really need someone to check it for me and maybe fix a couple things that might be wrong. I would also appreciate it of the person who helps me could also maybe explain some of it to me so I dont have to be a nusance again(at least on that issue lol). I am willing to draw a cover art piece for your utau!
Here are some examples of my art:
tumblr_o4uas118Dr1qld8j5o1_400.png
tumblr_o0ioglvaQk1qld8j5o1_400.png

tumblr_nrmgsiwrRd1qld8j5o1_400.png

Thank you for taking the time to read this and your consideration!

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hi! QvQ I've recently tried and technically finished otoing my first VB! Unfortunately due to the fact that I literally had little to no idea what I was really doing, I janked up my oto to where are some major overlapping problems I'm not sure how to fix and I really need someone to check it for me and maybe fix a couple things that might be wrong. I would also appreciate it of the person who helps me could also maybe explain some of it to me so I dont have to be a nusance again(at least on that issue lol). I am willing to draw a cover art piece for your utau!
Here are some examples of my art:
tumblr_o4uas118Dr1qld8j5o1_400.png

tumblr_nrmgsiwrRd1qld8j5o1_400.png

Thank you for taking the time to read this and your consideration!

Love your art! ^u^