Will Oto for anything!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Title says it all. I'll take the first three requests, oto them, then use them in a cover. Since I can't oto VCV well at all, I'll just do CV banks.

I don't really want anything specifically in return but if you want, you can make art, cover a song, ust, or MMD model for my utau Hana Asane (I'd prefer a cover, though. You don't need to try so hard for that)

My otoing examples:

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user5179945/pastelle-voice-redo[/soundcloud]

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user5179945/rin-05-our-let-it-be-preview[/soundcloud]

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user5179945/hana-wavefile-demo[/soundcloud]

Requested:
1. Lightzaver (Tokei Hibiki)
2. Chiyone Maiko
3. Tokopar (Elliot Seinten)

Progress
1. Tokei Hibiki: Fully oto'd, waiting for rerecorded bank.
2. Chirone Maiko:Halfway oto'd. wsdfghj there's so many sounds @__@
3: Elliot Seinten: Fully oto'd, waiting for rerecorded bank.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Can you reserve a space for me ?

I'm going to re/record my utau again today, as my new microphone arrived!

And I'd make a cover with your UTAU if you did oto for me (( I have a drawing tablet but my art isn't so good :bigtears: ))

EDIT ; Snip, I forgot how to link to soundcloud :/ But i'm zappierchris on soundcloud ;_;

EDIT ; For anyone else reading this, I'd suggest you post as Miramiee is a good oto'er - and pretty fast xD

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Can I have the Utau's name? I'll use it to keep track of which bank is which. Otherwise, it's done! Your spot has been saved :D

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
Can you oto for me? I did most of the alias stuff, but I couldn't figure out how to do the rest, and I have a lot of extra sounds that don't have hiragana for them(for example: thra, ska, spa)

Hmm, as for what I could do in return:
I can draw pretty good
I've done several utau covers and I have a ton of usts, so if you just want me to use your utau I certainly can.
I am very good at making MMD Models
and as long as I can find an midi it's usually pretty easy to make a ust myself, so . . .
I suppose you'll have to decide what you want. I seem to be able to do all of them :creepygrin:

If you say yes, then I'll pm you with my voicebank. I'm not quite ready for release yet.

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Uh- My UTAU's name is Tokei Hibiki, but all of his covers are awful because I really failed when making him ;//;

But if you run out of spaces then you can give away mine- as I might not be able to record today DX

Ignore that, I've recorded it.

Tokopar

Teto's Territory
Can you take a space for me, too?
I'm going to upload the VB for download soon.
Thank you a lot! :D

I can do art for you! (Because I can't nothing else..)

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
As you've reserved me a space on the oto list, I've pm'd you a link to my utaus download- it's not aliased but I can if you want..

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@ Chiyone and Tokopar
Ok~! I'll add you both

@Chiyone
I'll take a cover :D. You don't need to work hard on it.

@Tokopar
Art's good! Maybe you can redraw my utau's "concept" art. And what is your utau's name?

(Sorry for the double post...but)

Guys, If I ask to rerecord a few samples, please keep in mind that it's should be in your best interest to rerecord. Samples are easier to oto when they are crisp and clear.

Chiyone Maiko

Momo's Minion
Any particular song? and does she already have an mmd model so I can put a mmd video to the cover? if she doesn't, would you prefer a model or a picture to go with the cover? I need something for the video!

Tokopar

Teto's Territory
Thank you!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/g2ezjn9vaudqx4v/Seiten.rar
This is the link to the VB.
And his name is Elliot Seinten!
Hum, could you give a pic of your UTAU so I can start to draw her concept? ^^

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Chiyone
Ah--You don't need to make a video >w<. You can just upload it on soundcloud or somewhere else. That's totally fine by me. But if you want to make a video, it's your choice of cover art or mmd model. Whichever one is easier for you.

@Tokopar
http://milamie.deviantart.com/art/Hana-Transparent-Art-336922157
^That's the only one I can give that clearly shows her outfit but it isn't the best one OTL. But yes, I'll get to work on the bank!

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Download for the voicebank?

*Thanks for starting on the oto... and i'll make sure to re-do the samples as you say, usually my oto'rs don't give me advice ;~;

*Edit 1: found it on your deviantart ^^
*Edit 2: I'm working on some covers now :D She sounds really nice!
*Edit 3: First of three covers on my soundcloud!
*Edit 4: Could I get a status update please ? ;~;

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@ Lightzaver
Woah sorry for not posting! I'm totally done with you and Tokopar's VB's since they had less samples to oto. I'm just fixing up a bit with your bank and should make a cover as soon as I'm done with Chiyone's VB. I don't post so often but I am working on yours. Promise!

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
( Removed earlier stuff to make this neater )
Thanks for oto'ing Tokei, i'm gonna test him now xD

I tested him and his chocking notes were there, but regenerating FRQ's seems to fix it :D