WILL PAY FOR UTAU CONFIGURATION

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I'm currently planning out a VCV voicebank.
While I could oto and alias myself; there is one minor issue with that-
I will go ABSOLUTELY INSANE doing it as one person.

SO I'm looking to, in a sense, hire one or multiple individuals to do core configuration, otoing and/or aliasing, of the voicebank.

OTOING
You know who you are!
One person isn't enough, This VB is too large for only one person.
Thus, I am looking to commission multiple people to work on different sections.
The fee is currently up for debate and will be discussed at a later date.
Requirements below.

ALIASERS
I don't have a well enough knowledge of hiragana to properly alias this correctly.
So I'm currently looking for Voicebank Aliasers as well.
The current offer is $7 per set.
The only requirement is that you also apply the correct suffix for the specific set.

UPDATE: ONLY ONE ALIASER WILL BE ASSIGNED!
$10, may need to keep ratio with otoers...

Info about the VB
It is planned to be a limited-time voicebank.
The VB is planned have 7-10 pitches, 4-5 covering the normal range, plus a falsetto, and the rest covering, growl, bipitch soft, deep, and possibly another power style addition.

The VB will have a "special" limited release, after which it's download becomes unavailable and only physical copies can be purchased online.
Downloaded free copies may be striped down or locked to prevent sharing...

Physical copies!???:

The VB will have a boxed edition available for order online.
each Otoer will get $1* per copy sold and a certain amount get's donated to the forum as well!
*These amounts are not final, the total price and 'oto royalty' will vary based on future planning.
These, however, will not be changed once set.

OTO REQUIREMENTS:
  • No more than 3 pitches per person.
  • Must be willing to collaborate, so the oto remains even throughout.
  • Uniform otoing, everything must be even, more or less, slight adjustments/fine tuning are still needed.
  • Must agree on values to use.
  • Must point out problematic samples, this will be done locally but some may slip though.

When will this be?
I am currently waiting on my recording setup and need to record.
until then, planning and discussion will be open, along with a grace-period to finalize any details if necessary.
It's best to notify if you become unavailable within this time-frame, so another candidate can be found.
(not that anyone can force you.)

How will I get payed?
Primarilly through paypal, electronically is fastest/easiest.
I will NOT pay in dA points or UtaBucks×.
×Unless an admin demands for this post to remain

Thanks! If you have any questions or would like to scold me, please do so below!

Last edited:

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
reserved for updates.

Current reclist selected: up for debate. Adlez27's custom oto

CURRENT PEOPLE SIGNED UP FOR:

OTO:
Adlez27, ryanlanuza18, Zurui, stormy
ALIAS:
Adlez27

CURRENT PEOPLE APPROVED FOR:

OTO:
Adlez27, ryanlanuza18, stormy,
ALIAS:
Adlez27

DEADLINES:
One month per sample set, per job.

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'll join this!

Aliasing
I run Windows UTAU through Wine on this computer and am unable to type hiragana in it, but I can still use a method that won't require it. If I'm using my netbook I can alias fine.

OTO'ing
I'll be able to work on otoing pretty easily, and I understand OTO theory well enough to do a fine tuned VCV oto.

I've got some time constraint because I'm going to school and priority goes towards that, so I'm not certain how fast I'll be able to work on it.

Do you have any idea what reclist you'll be using? For a project like this, maximizing expression, I'd recommend my custom list. It's VCV at the core, but it adds a lot of extra consonants like L and V, can be OTO'd with VCs (bridge and stop) and can also be aliased for CV. This version ranges in length from 7-9 mora so it's recommended to use One Note Jazz, which I think can be found through Myst's masterpost on Tumblr. (I have a version that has 3-5 mora though.) If you do end up choosing this, I'll probably have to lead the OTOing so people understand how to fully handle the reclist.

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
I am available to oto this bank for you!

I see that you have a limit of pitches per otoer. I think I can handle the maximum of 3.

The only questions I have is, is the bank a 5-mora (ie. a'a'i'a'u) or a 7-mora (ie. a'a'i'a'u'e'a), or something different? I will sat that I personally have much more experience with 7-mora, and I can usually blast through those types of banks fairly quickly.

Also, are there any extra sounds in the bank? This includes extra consonants (ie. L sounds, Th sounds), different types of vowels (ie. W-colored vowels like "gwa" and "nwo"), etc.?

I would also like to recommend both of my custom lists. I have a custom VCV list, which is easy to read and fairly quick to record. I also have what I call a "CVVCV" list, which is just simply a normal CVVC with some VCV aliases entwined in them. I would recommend the VCV list, however, since more people are going to understand that form of bank.

Zurui's Custom VCV Reclist (1.3)
Zurui's CVVCV Reclist (1.0)

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
the bank will probably be a custom reclist. Adlez27 has an impressive one in the works

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Adlez's reclist is 7-9 mora and has additional combinations and consonants to make it capable of multiple languages, while still being compact, efficient, and oremo compatable.
For this reason, more that 3 at once/total is not recommended, but can be lifted if you are able to take the load.

While the reclist is still incomplete, you can feel free to talk with us in the chatbox about minor details, any large details should probably be posted here (such as formatting and how to read)

The reclist is open to ideas, so you can contribute your own thoughts to help improve it!

Please note that Adlez27 is from Singapore, So my 2PM is 3AM there! (I'm from EST, your results will vary of course)
Fridays and Weekends are the best time to talk, as most people are more able to stay up later.

Would you still like to be put down as a "maybe"?

Prices are not decided yet, That will be discussed after more people step up to bat.
Feel free to share this if you can, that will help tremendously!

EDIT:
It was suggested by Adlez to also write up an UtaLabs submission, I'm attempting to draft one up now, but I feel as though this does not fit, I can PM you an editable document to add to if you want to "spice it up" a little bit!
It's mostly a list of ideas and plans at this moment, It needs to be properly formatted and written afterwards.
I have a feeling that it may not fit, But it's worth a shot!

Last edited:

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Update, still in need of people, you get money //shot

but seriously, The otoing needs at LEAST 4 people.

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Both of my reclists are not only complete, but are Oremo-friendly, highly customizable, and very quick to record. It includes English R sounds, L sounds, and voiced and unvoiced Th sounds (ie. think and this)

I am also on the East Coast, so I will be incredibly easy to talk to!

On top of all this, I have some of, if not, THE cheapest prices on the forum.

Also, unless it deals with creating an innovative way of making Utau easier, such as a new recording type or a new plugin for the program, it shouldn't go into the UtaLabs.

Last edited:

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Both of my reclists are not only complete, but are Oremo-friendly, highly customizable, and very quick to record. It includes English R sounds, L sounds, and voiced and unvoiced Th sounds (ie. think and this)

I am also on the East Coast, so I will be incredibly easy to talk to!

On top of all this, I have some of, if not, THE cheapest prices on the forum.

Also, unless it deals with creating an innovative way of making Utau easier, such as a new recording type or a new plugin for the program, it shouldn't go into the UtaLabs.
I agree on the UtaLabs, this doesn't quite fit.
And regardless of your normal prices, I'm still gonna throw more at you. :p

The reclist adlez made is a custom VCV reclist, withe support for both bridge CVVC and stop consonant CVVC, It contains extra sounds for English, French, and Spanish. While still being Oremo compatible as well.
Once he adds the romaji, everyone can look at the reclist(s) and add suggestions, to improve!
it only has 417 strings, so it's not too large luckily!

BOOM! sign me up! XD
Okay! I'm still looking for more members too, so if you know anyone~
I'll add you to the list.[DOUBLEPOST=1416183017][/DOUBLEPOST]Adlez was able to finish both reclists AND is currently adding the romaji, once he's got that taken care of, everyone gets to proof-read it.

He's worked hard on this, he will create a blank oto with aliases to make the otoer's jobs just a bit easier!

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UPDATE: did the numbers, we need 7 otoers total....unless I lift the limit.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
okay! thank you.

I'll add you to the private conversation.