Will you help me?

missty

Teto's Territory
I have problems with making a cover. I have the UST and the matching tipe of voicebank too, but the song has notes, which are too short, that my singer can't pronunce them.
I tried other VBs too, but they faced the same problem too.

Does anyone has an idea what can I do to solve this?

Link48

Teto's Territory
Have you cleared Preutterance and Overlap of the ust ? It is possible to post a screenshot of UTAU ?

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
The tempo might have gotten messed up, sometimes it sets itself to 5000 or something ridiculous like that. So check tempo, and if there are little red exclamation points you will need to fix the envelopes on those notes (at least). But, yeah a screenshot is worth a thousand words! Good luck!

missty

Teto's Territory
Have you cleared Preutterance and Overlap of the ust ? It is possible to post a screenshot of UTAU ?
I cleared it, but the problem still remained. :sad:[DOUBLEPOST=1416134724][/DOUBLEPOST]Here you go:
Névtelen.png

Last edited:

Zircon

Momo's Minion
[Option 1] Select the whole ust, click on ACPT then P2P3 then again ACPT.
[Option 2] Click the reset button, if it not smooth enough then click ACPT and P2P3.
[Option 3] While all the notes are selected, right-click and go to Property clear preutterance and overlap, also clear BRE and STP.
[Option 4] Try manually fixing each note.
[option 5] In Property clear Consonant Velocity

I hope this helps

Last edited:

missty

Teto's Territory
[Option 1] Select the whole ust, click on ACPT then P2P3 then again ACPT.
[Option 2] Click the reset button, if it not smooth enough then click ACPT and P2P3.
[Option 3] While all the notes are selected, right-click and go to Property clear preutterance and overlap, also clear BRE and STP.
[Option 4] Try manually fixing each note.
[option 5] In Property clear Consonant Velocity

I hope this helps
I did everithing, but it still remained the same. :sad: Looks like I have to fix it note by note...
BTW, thanks for your advice. :love:

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Hmm, I may see your problem. You're on UTAU PC while Ribon is programmed on UTAU Synth. The otos pretty much disappear when using an UTAU Synth bank on Windows, so the consonants will naturally stretch. The only thing I think you can do is find another UTAU (which is a shame bc Ribon is cool).

*Of course, I might be wrong, you said you tried it with other singers?

missty

Teto's Territory
Hmm, I may see your problem. You're on UTAU PC while Ribon is programmed on UTAU Synth. The otos pretty much disappear when using an UTAU Synth bank on Windows, so the consonants will naturally stretch. The only thing I think you can do is find another UTAU (which is a shame bc Ribon is cool).

Oh! :holy: I have never thought that this can be the problem, cause Ribon ran perfectly fine (until that point mentioned above)!
You sure is right, Ribon's voice is amazing.
So it looks like I have to find another UTAUloid for this project... :ehhh:
Anyway, thanks for informing me about what I did wrong.:wink:

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
You're welcome :wink:
May I recommend Kaori Amai or Kanochi Neko? They are both CV and are good for beginners~ (̶i̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶e̶c̶l̶a̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶)̶

Reactions: AmeKinoko

missty

Teto's Territory
You're welcome :wink:
May I recommend Kaori Amai or Kanochi Neko? They are both CV and are good for beginners~ (̶i̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶e̶c̶l̶a̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶)̶
Sure, I'll check them out! :uhuhu:

Link48

Teto's Territory
Woops, late response, but if as said before, this VB was maybe made for mac, and thus have a different configuration file (oto_ini.txt instead of oto.ini)
If you still want to use this particular VB, I know it is possible to convert the oto'ing but I have no knowledge on how to do that...

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Ive used both utau synth and utau since i got my macbook back in 2012 and the oto is a little diffrent but the way of otoing is much different since when you oto in utau synth it puts the peramiters in point scales like if you had anything set to 20 you would move it slowly and it would count up from 20.1 and on till it hit 21 but other than that it still uses the same basic otoing method, i oto all of my utau in utau synth and use them on my PC just fine with the otos that are generated from utau synth. it mostly likes to make them oto_ini.txt files instead of oto.ini

the oto its self might be weird. but since i havent ever used this utau i wouldnt know ^^;;[DOUBLEPOST=1416194220][/DOUBLEPOST]
Woops, late response, but if as said before, this VB was maybe made for mac, and thus have a different configuration file (oto_ini.txt instead of oto.ini)
If you still want to use this particular VB, I know it is possible to convert the oto'ing but I have no knowledge on how to do that...

its acutally simple, you just open the oto_ini.txt and the oto.ini and copy paste them over, in some cases the ini and txt files will be encoded with no line breaks because mac has different encoding, so you would only need to copy all of the text in the oto to google translate and it should correct the line breaks. its not that its made for mac its that it was made on a mac lol.
i don't really get why people say their diffrent when their really not at all OTL;;

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I was taught that oto_ini and oto.ini worked the same way but were written differently, welp my bad...
Yupp but utau synth has a function thatcan wright both .ini and .txt but when you install it its preset to .ini
a looong ass time ago the resampler would generate a oto_ini.txt when yo used it. but its now just a diffrent format for utau to read the oto :P

Link48

Teto's Territory
a looong ass time ago the resampler would generate a oto_ini.txt when yo used it. but its now just a diffrent format for utau to read the oto :P
Welp, I never researched how UTAU-synth works, so I couldn't know. I just remember from the old oto tutorials I saw when I was a newbie..