Windows 100% UTAU Trade

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey there peoples!
I'm starting this thread to ask for a bit of help, i know some people have the windows 100% utau and some are willing to trade and others have their reasons not to. But i need your help!
I'm trying to collect all of the the utau released up to the point of last June.
Case in point, i still have a few i need. not including two of the five from 2013
I still need..
歌浪カズサ (Utanami Kazusa)
桃知みなみ (Momochi Minami)
いひろ (Ihiro-chan)

since i already have most of them here is a list of the Utau i have to trade,

◆UTAU スタータパーック
・奏音トモ (Kane Tomo)
・アサ音さな (Asane Sana)
・みずお (Mizuo)
・あけこ (Akeko)
・鋼音ヘイ (Hagane Hey)
・転音コロ (Korone Koro)
・櫻井歌音 (Sakurai Kaon)
・天羽ソラ LON (Amaha Sora typeLON)
・姉音モネ (Ane Mone)
・窓音モモ (Madone Momo)

◆UTAU パーフェクトマスタ
・星野フミカ (Hoshino Fumika)
・奏音トモ(1さい)(Kane Tomo 1sai)
・まいた (Maita)
・みつこ (Mitsuko)
・かあちゃんロイド (Kachanloid)
・くじロイド (Kujiloid)
・DAICHI
・春音ハナ・風音フナ (Harune Hana ・Kazene Funa )
・消臭妖精ノール (Deo Fairy NOL)

◆Windows 100% UTAU
・まつっぽいど (Matsupoid)
・蝶野マサヒロイド (Chono Masahiroido)

I will trade anyone of these for the three mentioned, so please if anyone has them trade me ; A ;
if your willing to trade say so in a reply to this and i will pm you.

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Erm, I'm pretty sure Win100 has rules against trading between individuals... at least their MMD models do, anyways.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I'm pretty sure trading windows 100% UTAU is illegal. I don't own one so I can't say for sure if it is stated in their readme or somewhere, but with most pay to get things redistribution is a no no.

There's a rule on the forum wich I belive is refering to theese kind of things.
Respect TOSes and Software Licenses.
This applies to the UTAU software, individual voicebanks, UTAU resources, and any other software. Comply with the TOS and all other usage clauses and licenses.

Reactions: Tema

InochiPM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just because I'm curious, have you fixed the oto for any of the ones you have?
Only a few i have, matsupoids oto i tweaked a little to sound more smoother xD;;
all of the others have a little better otos just not on mac lol[DOUBLEPOST=1416016595][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm pretty sure trading windows 100% UTAU is illegal. I don't own one so I can't say for sure if it is stated in their readme or somewhere, but with most pay to get things redistribution is a no no.

There's a rule on the forum which I believe is referring to these kind of things.
Yeah just went and read the read me files in them all, to the best of my ability to translate its prohibited to redistribute them without prior permission, but dose that still apply to person to person? cause i know its Illegal to put them up for download, but what do you do when you cant buy the magazine from anywhere? ihiro's magazine cant be bought anymore witch is sad because i can buy two of the magazines on amazon nor but not hers. :sad:[DOUBLEPOST=1416016724][/DOUBLEPOST]
Erm, I'm pretty sure Win100 has rules against trading between individuals... at least their MMD models do, anyways.
Yeah their MMD models have long readme's full of rules on what you cant do with them, witch i understand because it takes much lnger and alot of time for the maker to make the model from scratch to have people break their rules and give them out.

Last edited: