Windows 100% UTAU

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello!
I would like to know who, in this community, has a (or more than one) Windows 100% VB, and what are the cool things about the VB

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have the Perfect Master pack. I honestly can't say much about it though because I got it years ago, opened it, and just put it aside because it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I was naive and thought they would automatically sound amazing out of the box. (Not that they were bad, I just didn't find them necessarily higher quality than free, popular high quality UTAU.) Also I remember I had a heck of time getting Mitsuko to work for some reason, although I think that was because of my inexperience (and possible UTAU Synth incompatibility because I'm pretty sure I was still using Mac... but mostly inexperience).

I still think they could be worth it if you're serious about using UTAU and really like the banks. The tutorials in the magazine were kind of nice. I'm still tempted to get the starter pack. I probably would have been more satisfied if I hadn't had to pay a forwarding charge that cost almost twice what the magazine originally did.

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have the starter and master packs and as Tema said they don't sound amazing right after installing them, but I personally think you're supposed to fix them to help you learn, but idk. (I personally would love to translate the books, but I don't have the ability)

I like the voicebanks and I like designs for what it's worth

Reactions: MillyAqualine