[WIP French Voicebank] Alice Cover

SukinaK

Momo's Minion
I guess the title is enough big so you can easely understand what this topic is about :p

So here is the beggining of a French cover of Alice with my own UTAU
[WIP UTAU] Alice French ver. {Namidane Haru}

Unfortuatly, I've met two majors troubles. 1st one. For me, the voice didn't fit the song at all.
And second problem, even if I understand the lyrics, they're rather hard to translate and you know. To keep the meaning and the rythmics at the same time. Not that easy.
So here I'm asking for some help and tips about how my CV VC is, what's good, what's bad, and what's tottally wrong.
And also, I'd like that some french-speaker would help me for the lyrics.

Thank you for listening and thanks for the different feedback
(Yup I'm french, sorry for mistakes, long time without speaking in English xD)

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
J'avais déjà vu ta VB et ta vidéo sur YT. Je trouve ta VB génialement bien faite. (Mon Ciel en a une, mais c'est du CV)

(Oh, au fait, j'ai mis Haru dans le Wiki, sa page n'apparaissait pas dans la grille "France")

SukinaK

Momo's Minion
(May we should talk in English even though we're french >_<)

At first, I've tryed to do CV. But it was rather hard for a lot of words, such as "bonjour" you know. When the words and with another conson. Or even when in a word you've got those weird things like "rd". Without CV VC, really hard to fix. And much funnier to do CV VC :p.

Oh yeah, I've seen that you've made some change on his page and that you've add him in the list of the french UTAUloids, thank you for that :wink:

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Wah, I already heard a bit of it the other time and seriously, it's awesome ! *_*

Plus he sounds smooth (and I loved when you made him speak at the end to thank everyone who listeend to this WIP x'3)

Also, I know right ? For all the songs I've done a French version, it was hard to do x_x"' (not really because of translation because I base mostly on english or Spanish translations ; but actually like you said, to keep the rhytmh and the same "feelings" from the original  x_x"' )

Anyway congratulations, it sounds marvelous and I can't wait for the full version *_*