[WIP UTAU] Last Night, Good Night [Odayakana Anton CV]

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
I am currently developing my UTAU Odayakana Anton. I made a few covers with his CV Voicebank before trying to finish his VCV Voicebank and I thought I'd post one of them here. I don't really have any good piece of art yet, so I just uploaded it to Soundcloud. C: He isn't really finished yet - I just recorded the most essential sounds, oto'd and made him sing. I will still have to fix him up before releasing. ^^

I voiced him and I am 13 years old, so he sounds a little girlish, yes. :3 I'm not really good with these things and I used my Rock Band-mic, so it isn't super-good, but I tried my best. <3

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/antonx9/last-night-good-night[/soundcloud]

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Thank you! <3

Oh haha, a lot of people do that eh? It's just that, my headphone mic picks up too much noise. It's actually quite good, but I don't know if it is because of the little noise that's left or just my "on-my-way-into-puberty"-throat that makes the lower notes so... crassly. ;w;

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
Haha, I'm sure over the years, it'll be ok x3
And I thought I was the only one to record that way lol
What program did you use to record?

I'm currently saving money to buy a more advance professional mic. xD
So I can get started on VCV and his appends.

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
xD Well, I use Audacity. ^^ That way I can amplify a little too, when I use my secret tactic. Or well, it's mostly because I can't get 5 "h" sounds in a string without making one of them breathy, so I do it a distance from the microphone and then amplify the sound. It actually works.. xD

I can try to use my cute puppy face and beg my dad for one or something... because I am completely poor right now. And he is probably happier to buy a microphone to me, than games. :p

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
I use it too xD
As for that, I usually keep the mic in the same place, just to the side of my mouth. If that makes sense. o3o

And that works. xD Just do microphone research if you do. o wo)/

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Ah, so the breaths won't go right into the mic? :3

Yes of course! Thank you! <33

Hydi

Momo's Minion
=u=

You should see me screaming into my laptop webcam mic thing.

If anyone heard me, they'd probably be like 0.e.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
.....this Rock Band mic sounds better than my sister's $200 one. :uhm:

I really love it. It's soft and cute. <3

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
@Hydi, hello there! xD True, it would be fun to see that! :D /shot

@SakisCookie, thank you so much! <3