Working on a Custom VCCV Japanese Reclist?

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Hello, everyone! As you might know, I had released my personal CVVCV Japanese reclist a while back, which gotten some fairly good reviews initially. Since it's release, I've been working on an upgrade to it which allows full fluidity between CV, VCV, and CVVC inputs, allowing for complete and full control over how one's Utau will sound.

However, I've always sort of felt that I could take this product of mine deeper. I could get into the nuances of the actual Japanese language and really make the Utau sound like a real person. The breakthrough came after looking through the VCCV English reclist that PaintedCz had released. Simply out of curiosity, I had started a write-up of the methodology behind VCCV, applied to Japanese. And, within the course of about 2 or 3 hours (as well as almost 4 or 5 hours dedicated to studying the nuances of conversational Japanese), I had come up with an "alpha" VCCV Japanese reclist.

Here is where you, the reader, come in. Given a variety of situations [the location of my computer and microphone in my house, the incredibly varied and unreliable schedules of everyone living in my house, etc.], I do not have the time or space needed to record this list as of right now. What little time and space I do get to record anything is usually spent on covers of songs, as well as on the new CVVCV reclist I am testing out. So, I'm reaching out to you: I would like someone to help me test this new list!

If you do choose to help me, you will have the ability to collaborate directly with myself on this, have questions answered, and so on. However, you would be recording an alpha list, which could possibly entail many different recording sessions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I request, though, that even if you wish to not participate, to please spread this thread to anyone who you might be interested!

Zurui's Japanese Reclists Icon.png

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
I could try to record a VB for your list!
However I can only record when I'm alone, so tomorrow I can start.

Reactions: Zurui

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
That would be excellent! Do you have a Skype or Discord that I can contact you through?

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
@delphic : I just sent a request! ouob
@Yozane : Awesome! Just tell me how I can get into contact with you and I'll send you the list that way!

F

Fuutari Makku

Hey! This seems pretty interesting and I'll be fully available to help very soon, so if you need me here's my Skype name: giamat99

delphic

y e e t
Defender of Defoko
@delphic : I just sent a request! ouob
@Yozane : Awesome! Just tell me how I can get into contact with you and I'll send you the list that way!
Unfortunately I didn't received any friend request :c
My username is Makiko on Skype, so probably you added someone else or Skype is bad with me owo

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
@Lizzy573 just in case I don't (because it doesn't look like I do ;;:wink: do you mind either sending me a PM or giving me your ID?

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hmmmm... it sounds quite interesting... I would like to try it... my skype is danlof99

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
I'm intrigued.. I'd be glad to help out/beta test. My skype is zokune93

Sheanna122

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ey, it's me. THE BEST AROUND.... Not... really... why. ANYWAY, I'm interested. Sheanna122 is the skype of the worst. <3

Reactions: Yozane

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I could try to record that if you send the reclist today/asap. Sounds very interesting! I'm able to record to end of this month. Will be whole July at Japan, so yeah XD obviously cannot take my mic. there.
[doublepost=1466153671][/doublepost]Almost forgot: my Skype is Pupuomena_MSP (I have also Twitter and I'm there @ Usagiringosama)

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(my phone bugged and accidentally sent same massage 3 times, sorry, cannot delete this one)

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd be interested in this, too! Since at the moment I have quite a lot of time, I could get to recording tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
My Discord is: Storyteller @Manju#2429

Here's a demo of my current bank in case you're interested in my mic quality and how it will sound with UTAU. I use a Rode NT1-A mic with a behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 audio interface:

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
Alright, I've sent messages to everyone who has given me their info! Please please PLEASE tell me if you didn't get an invite because I will be sad if you don't vuv

Reactions: Nohkara