Would twin tails look too unoriginal for a UTAU Design?

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I want to add twin tails to my UTAULOID OC because i think they look nice but I'm afraid i'll just get bashed because my UTAU would look too much like Miku or something. I don't want to get called unoriginal or something.

My UTAU OC doesnt look anything like crypton-loid outfit wise, though(doesnt have that weird skirt strap or pleated skirt and my oc doesnt have detached sleeves but rather long gloves that go up to the biceps so they're not sleeves that fan out or anything and my utau does not have a color rimmed skirt.) I just want to give my UTAU long dark thin straight twin tails. I think they look nice(oh Aika Tsube from Ore Twintail Ni Narimasu has this hair apparently?) I also don't want people comparing my UTAU to someone else... If twin tails look unoriginal, would one side ponytail be ok or a single high ponytail?

Reactions: Skiyoshi 十三

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Don't be afraid to use ideas just because others have them! The best thing you can do is spice it up with your own little flair. to be honest if your hair is blue or teal, people might consider it close to miku, but it looks like you're not going that route.

180px-Hestia_DanMachi.png

Here's a character with twin tails, but I never considered her to look like miku at all. It could be because the ends are kinda curly, so that could be an idea for you.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It's fine, there are plenty of characters with twintails that look nothing like Miku. Take Akemi Kinko for example. Plus, Miku doesn't own pigtails >=< so it's unfair to say that any Utau/other character with pigtails is ripping her off,, there are also various ways to design a certain hairstyle/aspect ^=^ so no worries!