You help oto my utau and I'll give you art ouo

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hi. c:
Well, my utau Haruko is my first vcv bank and she's about 1/4 or so oto'ed. But I'm really bad at it and I'd really like for her to be a nice sounding utau...
So, if someone is kind enough to agree to oto her, I'll draw you your utau, fully colored, and full body.
I have some other art requests that I need to go ahead and finish first, though. But I'm generally pretty fast ouo
I just need to get over my laziness.
Also, this is what my art generally looks like:
http://olebby.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d59d0ws
http://olebby.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5a6pes

:3
I can provide you with a download link of her voicebank if you ask, as well.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'll do it.  You have a nice art style!  Would you be alright with doing two characters, but you don't have to do full-body?  Your style would look really cool on a duet cover I need to finish...  If not, you can just draw one of my babies ouo

I'm pretty quick with otos, as far as VCV otos go. xD

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Cdra link said:
I'll do it.  You have a nice art style!  Would you be alright with doing two characters, but you don't have to do full-body?  Your style would look really cool on a duet cover I need to finish...  If not, you can just draw one of my babies ouo

I'm pretty quick with otos, as far as VCV otos go. xD
So, what exactly were you wanting me to draw? c:

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Eeee, you really like them? Thank you~ ouo

I was thinking you could draw Soledi (colors, usual outfit) and Ryszard for Tsugai Kogarashi, so in some traditional Japanese clothes?

Or you can draw Halt (disregard her pants, I'm redesigning them) for Anderutse.  Not sure what I'd want there, so it's up to you, just something sort of peaceful I guess.

Whatever you like~  I'll get on this oto as soon as I can ^^

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Cdra link said:
Eeee, you really like them? Thank you~ ouo

I was thinking you could draw Soledi (colors, usual outfit) and Ryszard for Tsugai Kogarashi, so in some traditional Japanese clothes?

Or you can draw Halt (disregard her pants, I'm redesigning them) for Anderutse.  Not sure what I'd want there, so it's up to you, just something sort of peaceful I guess.

Whatever you like~  I'll get on this oto as soon as I can ^^
No problem~
And hmmmm... would it be alright if I draw Halt ? I'm not the best at drawing japanese traditional clothing, so...xD
Oh, and thank you! I'm excited to see what she sounds like with a good oto. xD

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's cool!  ^^ I'll try to get it done as fast as I can.

Oh, but your ざざじざずぜざ string seems to be missing or broken... could you send me that? ouo;

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Cdra link said:
That's cool!  ^^ I'll try to get it done as fast as I can.

Oh, but your ざざじざずぜざ string seems to be missing or broken... could you send me that? ouo;
Alright! It's nearly colored and everything. I should have it up tomorrow. c:
Again, thank you for agreeing to oto her!