Your Favorite Korean Music

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I really, really want to listen to more Korean music. However, I unfortunately have almost no idea as to good songs and good bands/singers/groups.

So, my solution - everyone share some of their favorites! Actually post a song or a video - I've found that, while I do know some groups, I may not like most of their music aside from their bigger pieces or ones I need to dig for.

Time to share some favorites~! Feel free to post here frequently, if anyone will at all...?

MYNAME(마이네임) _ Message

Brown Eyed Girls Sixth Sense MV

I feel like such a noob. Please share your music with me~

adriann

Ye Olde Fart
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ahhh~ I've been a long time fan of Korean music and dramas~ Some of my favourites are FTisland, JYJ/DBSK, Big Bang, 2NE1, Miss A, SHINee, CNblue, 2AM and 2PM and many of the well known ones too; F(x), F.cuz... I feel like I'm forgetting some... haha, there's just too many I like.
(not too keen on Super Junior or SNSD however, but I do like a couple of their songs)
[720HD] (中字 Eng Sub) JYJ [Get Out...Goodbye] Official Music Video - IN HEAVEN 20110920

FTISLAND 4th MINI ALBUM [GROWN-UP] Title Song "지독하게 (Severely)" M/V Full Ver

[M/V] 2PM "I'll Be Back" from Still 2:00pm

(-shuffles along- I...really like that dance. XDD It's so funny.)

Myon

Momo's Minion
AHMMMMFFGGGASKDLFFF;;; I'm so happy someone posted U-KISS on here. They're soo good, even if they're not so well received in Korea. It's really shocking.

Uhhh. My most favorite band is Miss A. I love their dancing. Soo good!
[M/V] miss A "Bad Girl, Good Girl" from [BAD BUT GOOD]

MBLAQ is really good too. They mostly do R&B music, but it's hella fresh. Swoon~
The band members are pretty interesting and uber silly in their interviews too.
MBLAQ BLAQstyle 'Cry' [HD]

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok, all of those songs mentioned are going on my ipod. Today.

I love Brown Eyed girls, especially Abracadabra. One of my friends told me "it reminds me of your kind of music, you should listen to it." and now I can't get it out of my head xD
Brown Eyed Girls 'Abracadabra' (Performance Version)
I also like 6th Sense by them, but someone posted it already xD

Super Junior(슈퍼주니어) _ It's You(너라고) _ MusicVideo
THIS SONG HGSDFJ- I love it. It's You by Super Junior. <3

Also, forgive me for only knowing the popular artists well, I'm still trying to discover more Korean stuff. I've also fallen in love with Marry Me by Sung Hoon. I haven't listened to his other stuff yet, though.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Eeeeeee~! More bands to look up~
For being into K-Pop and Korean for only three days, I think I'm doing pretty good now. *nod nod*

And I think I'm starting to figure out what genres I like~ Before K-Pop I never really knew the music genres (Life consisted of J-Pop, J-Rock, Visual Kei, etc). Technopop and Synthpop are amazing.

But I'll add more now.

Younha is really growing on me, though sadly most of her best stuff is only available in Japanese since she's more famous there. I'd post the Korean version of this, but it's mixed...oddly. i dunno, something's off with the sound.

ユンナ Younha 윤하 - 手をつないで 손을 잡고서

AND SORRY FOR BEING MAINSTREAM BUT

Super Junior 슈퍼주니어_A-CHA_Music Video

SUPER JUNIOR

I love them sooooo much now. I've been mad at myself because I've been disliking a lot of K-Pop (I guess because I don't like R&B and rap and slower stuff and overly pop-y things for the most part...? I don't even know), but I like nearly all of their stuff, even their slower songs, which normally I find boring. Though ironically I don't like Superman and Sorry Sorry, two of their biggest. derp
i went on a super junior favoriting spree yesterday weeee

And this mashup between SHINee and Super Junior is amazing.

Super Junior SHINee | Bonamana (미인아) Lucifer Remix / Mashup

I need to research and listen to more SHINee next...

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
2NE1 is my fav.
In particular, their songs Hate you, and I'm The Best.

(Too lazy to link right now. lol.)

ruthienick

Momo's Minion
Ooh, K-pop! I'm gonna unload everything I've got here so be ready.

I'm gonna start with my favorite group, Boyfriend. They debuted around May 24-26, 2011.  They are considered the best rookie group of 2011, next to B1A4. They have so far made 3 single albums and a special single with their company, Starship Ent. That's enough advertising and on to their music videos:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zd5GGvWWnzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f1cZ2uzxCjI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CipF26oiY54" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yay, time for my opinions. I really think their second single is their best so far. It's catchy and a really cool music video and song altogether. Their debut song was so-so I guess. I didn't pay much attention to it until their Mnet Pick! episode. Their 3rd single, the Christmas special, is also pretty good and the music video was especially awesome. If you're gonna ask, my bias there is Jeongmin, so yeah. I'm not a rabid fangirl and scream 'MIIIINE!' at you like Rarity though. I like sharing ^w^.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wanted to post on this again. *u*

U-KISS are seriously winning over my heart. I'm half sad that all their fantastic new songs are Japanese - I guess Japan has been nicer to them.

[1080p HD] U-Kiss - Forbidden Love MV (MP3/MV DL)

That video will probably be taken down soon since they haven't released the official video for it on their YouTube yet, but hnnnnnng that and Tick Tack fhadhfklajkldsajklf though some of their older Korean songs are great too.

And this BIGBANG song is delicious. I need to listen to more of their music. (And it oddly sounds very American in its music styling. I dunno.)

BIGBANG - LOVE SONG M/V [HD]