Your favorite male UTAU

Discussion in 'UTAU Discussion' started by Einekleine, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Einekleine

Einekleine Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hey hey hi hi everyone :smile: I’m working on my first cover but since I’m so new to the environment I don’t really have an archive of vocals to use! I’m looking for your recommendations of male vbs, since I’m not really feeling female voices for this song (Seperate by Police Piccadilly- it’s my favorite, check it out if you can!). I would prefer lower range vocals since I’m not too fond of the high pitchy ones (Mawarine Shuu for example), but anything is fine! I’m only really interested using vcv since apparently it’s the easiest to use?? Not too sure. Anyway sorry for dragging this post out too long ;; TL;DR what are your favorite male UTAU?

3. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    One of my friend's voicebanks is KYE, a lower male bank.

If you're covering Separate, please take note of the vocal range. If you drop it by 1 octave it will fall in tenor (high male) range, so for a voice like KYE you will have to lower it by more than an octave. For example, if you lower it by 1 octave + 5 semitones, you will need to lower the instrumental by 5 semitones as well.

Sors, Einekleine and YukitoYuki like this.
  4. Sunny

Sunny Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    My favorite male utau is Ishiame Aido. I think his Arctic voicebank would fit to police piccadily's song