Youtube UST/VSQ/VSQx Showcase Playlist

Aline

Teto's Territory
Hello, everyone!

You may not know it, but I have a playlist on Youtube to showcase videos with UST/VSQ/VSQx downloads! (Check it out, it has some really good ones!)

The deal is… I’ve been kinda away from UTAU fandom for what amounts to a year and a half (roughly, maybe a bit more), and this list might need some serious update. But since Youtube only allows us to search 1000 videos at a time, it means I need your help! I need good (well-timed, in the right tone, hopefully well-tuned) USTs! Doesn’t matter if they’re CV, VCV or CV-VC, as long as you’re doing a good job at it! (VSQ and VSQx aren’t priority, but if you want to send yours, I’ll accept them, too!)

You can send the Youtube watch link (e.g: watch?v=NgfIKOGEbMA ) to my Tumblr's ask or the full Youtube video link via my Tumblr's fanmail. I don’t really recommend replying to this post with the UST links, as I usually don’t check up on reply notifications. (But if you want to reply to it with a friendly bump, I'm really grateful!)

P.S.: If your UST doesn’t pass the cut, I might not add it to the playlist, but worry not! I might give you pointers on how to improve it, so you can revamp your work and become a better UTAU user!

(Partially copied from my original Tumblr post)