Edit2: Due to new reclist version, the information below is slightly outdated. The information will be updated as soon as possible!!!
Edit: I forgot to mention in file's readme than @ mark in my recording list mean "any vowel sound". Yes, any! Any vowel sound!
This recording pack includes:
- reclist (.txt files for OREMO)
- blank oto.ini & oto_ini.txt files
- Pronouncing guide (in English and Japanese)
- Short test USTs*
*made in UTAU-Synth, the USTs MIGHT bug in Win UTAU. No 100% guarantee for working in Win UTAU.
- Few example wav files
Special thanks for @Adlez27 for making BGM guides!
The recording list itself has:
- All V CV combinations for selected consonants*
- All V V sound
- CCV are recorded as CVVC for extra smoothness
- Ending consonants
- VC C to make translation between two consonants smooth and sound natural
- few CCs
*few Finnish consonants are recorded as CVVC because there was few consonants that were difficult to record as VCV and/or didn't work well as VCV
The reclist is 6/5 mora with some 2-mora recordings.
Samples (covers + acapella):
An Example VB DL (Toka Aki Finnish VCV) => http://www.mediafire.com/file/zspc1wyuq1wvq14/Toka_Aki_FIN_VCV_(no_spef_files_ver).zip