- Western Name:
- Ryuunosuke Aoyama
- Eastern Name:
- Name Guide:
- Release Date:
- July 20th, 2016
- 5'11' (1,68 m)
- 110.2 lbs (50 kg)
- Reading, eating, videogames, biology
- School, bees, drawing, spiders, pumpkins
Personality*:Cyborg (60% Machine / 40% Human)
Related Characters:Ryuunosuke is a shy boy that acts like he's happy whenever anyone is with him. He's a brilliant boy (compared to his classmates and family) and suffers from generalized anxiety disorder. He hates when people are doing things wrong or putting little to no detail on their work. He understands things easier than his surroundings. He usually feels lonely and misunderstood and can be sometimes really agressive.
(Lawful Neutral - INFP-t - 1w2)
- Hanako Aoyama, Hiiko Aoyama, Daiki Aoyama, Yoko Aoyama, Haruyuki Aoyama, Maria Aoyama: Cousins
- Nozomi Konoe: Classmate
Ryuunosuke was born as a normal healthy kid, until one day he was diagnosed with Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome. After 2 months at the Intensive Care Unit he suffers of a Renal Failure. His mother, decided to save his life, donated Ryuunosuke a kidney, but she died in surgery. The doctors didn't had another option and they transformed Ryuunosuke into a cyborg.
8 years later...
Ryuunosuke was walking out from his school after a normal, plain day. He was crossing the street when a car hit him. Ryuunosuke wakes up 2 days later in the hospital without injuries, then a doctor proceeds to tell him what happened 8 years before and reveals that he is a Cyborg. Ryuunosuke was shocked, but he accepts his new life and decides to live like any other human unless it's a life or death situation... or whenever he decides to use his Cybernetic Enhancements...Favourite Things:
- Doki Doki Literature Club
- Harry Potter
- ¿De 1 a 10 que tanto crees que te odio? La respuesta esta sobre 9000 pero igual quiero saber que piensas.... (From 1 to 10, how much do you think I hate you? Tha answer is over 9000 but I still want to know...)
- *Maniatic Laugh* No ha pasado nada.... ( *Maniatic Laugh* Nothing has happened...)
* Optional, not obligatory to follow