1 x 1

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
I'm really quite bored, and like to do a 1 x 1 roleplay, which is a private roleplay, usually for a select amount of users. I'm specifiying that it would be two. Me, and you.
Naturally, the theme would be utau. Maybe incorperate vampires?

I will probably be using Aichou, and Kaichou, her genderbend.
But, if you'd like, I can drop Kaichou, and use someone else... or whatever.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to take you up on this. c: I adore doing one on ones because they're easier to handle than a regular group roleplay. < W>

Something involving vampires would be fun~ I think I could flesh out a few ideas, or we can come up with some~

Although, could I get a bit of information on Aichou and Kaichou? Just so I can figure out how they'd act and whatnot in the roleplay. ^ -^

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Of course!

This is Aichou:
fad8u9.jpg

Her full name is Aichou Kogaku, which translates into Mournful melody/Ancient Sound.
She is 18.
She is usually quite shy, and quick to blush. She is friendly and sweet... Usually. She has a soft spot for dolls. And she likes ladies.

Kaichou doesn't have an a photo, so I unfortunatly, will have to describe him.
Since he is Aichou's genderbend, he does have some of her facial features. He has heterochromia, too, same colors as Aichou, but in reserved eyes.
He has the same long, black and white hair, but he likes to wear his down.
He stands at 6 feet, and is slightly muscular. His chest is pleasing to look at, but he's not overly muscular.
He doesn't have a set personality though.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
AAh, right! I remember reading about Aichou. c: I'd most definitely love to roleplay with these two. Although..Since my very first UTAU, Yuumei, is more into males, I wouldn't mind making another UTAU just for Aichou since she's so cute.  ^ U^

Is there any sort of personality that Aichou would want in a lover, if it were to come up in the roleplay? :3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Masculine? Hm..I'm not good at drawing a masculine woman,  or men for that matter (''orz) but I can do protective..Do you think domineering could supplement for that? <W>;;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yaay! 8D Then I'll be working on her appearance. ^ u ^ I believe I will name her Uma. I think it goes nicely with Aichou, don't you think? ^ -^

In this thread or in the Roleplay forum? Just so I know. <w>;;

Also, would you like to work on a basic plot or idea before working on the actual roleplay?

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
I think it does sound nice. :3

This thread? o.o Or we can make a new one, so its all neat and organized?

Yeah, that probably would be wise, so we don't just go in blind. I think we agreed an element could be vampires? I think Kaichou could easily be one.

But, lets start with a setting, and work from there?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sweet.  ^  u^

I think it would be easier to make a new one. :3'

Yes, we did agree on vampires. Maybe the four of them are on some sort of weekend together in a secluded place? And Kaichou could have been bitten a while back, so he doesn't know he's a vampire until one of the other three is almost bitten or gets really hurt?

Agreed, settings. I'm guessing it would be in a modern period, or somewhere around that?

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Sounds good, mordern would be best, as you said!

And perhaps... they went on vacation to a luxerious lodge(Its huge), in the mountains, and they happen to be the only people there, besides a caretaker. And it during this period, Kaichou's vampire side awakens? ^^

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Alrighty so that's settled. :3

Yeees! They could even try avoiding the caretaker because they're either creepy or speak in riddles about what's happening! 0 3 0

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Cool!
If you'd please. c:
Are we going to put character information? Like one post for your Utau and one for mine? That way lurkers can read a bit about them before getting to the real roleplay, and it could be' as simple as a description of them or a picture and link to their wiki page. Although we dont have to if you don't wait to.  C:

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okey dokey! That'll work better for me right now since I have to use my iPod to post.. just until my hair is done. ; u;