{2nd Engrish Preview} Tokoru Zume - Honey And The Bee (ft. Mochizuki Akane)

Chaos Battery

Momo's Minion
/Original/

This is my attempt to cover Owl City's song: Honey And The Bee using UTAU. Both voicebanks are Japanese, and are still in the configuration process. I am very busy with college at the moment, so I don't know how much longer it will be until their debut to the UTAU world, but I haven't uploaded anything in MONTHS and decided to throw you guys a glimpse of what I'm up to.

/Edit 1/

I've been working pretty hard on this for the past five days (Took me long enough) and I finally finished Akane's verse. I also smoothed out a few of Zume's samples, because some of the mid-word vowels a bit hard hitting. I will continue working on this and finish it as fast as I can without sacrificing quality for the sake of a speedy completion. I love how Akane sounds in this, she's so easy to work with and her voice fits the song so well. I'm looking forward to making MANY duets with Akane and Zume in the future. :wink:

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/chaos-battery/2nd-engrish-preview-tokoru[/soundcloud]

I'll continue working on perfecting the engrish and post an updated version later, but like I said, I'm pretty busy.