31-UTAU Challenge ! - 30-UTAU Challenge variation ( + 1 day more ! )

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello there ! ~ So, after seeing people jumping on the bandwagon, and havnig thought about it I've decided to be involved as well into the 30 - UTAU Challenge ! ~ However, as you may have noticed it, I will do a slight variation, to double the challenge : since May is a 31-day month I will also add a 31st drawing to the row ! ~ Originally, i was supposed to start bck in April but I wasn't ready so I decided to start today with this formula~ Digital and watercolour will be the main techniques, but I'll use other ones as well ~ My UTAUs will be featured, as well as popular, obscure, friends, etc UTAUs and even bringing back very old ones ! As my scanner is lagging and I may be running out of time, don't be surprised if I take pictures of my drawings with my camera owo Aaaand it was also necessary to find any lily-of-the-valley-themed UTAU may it be on the design or in the name ^^ I manage to find a girl called Suzuran, but I had to make some deeper searches as her design wasn't showing and I could find both an article about her on NicoPedia, and then one picture showing her off onto Google images ~

Here we go !
http://sta.sh/028ohsj22i03

Suzuran is an old Japanese UTAU created by Nekobuta. The drawing I've done of her was made by using watercolour pencils.

You can hear her voice below :

(Also I don't know how to attach files so I'veuploaded it on my sta.sh )

Edit : Nevermind, I found it back now : uploading a jpeg version SuzuranUTAUChallenge1stDay.jpg (full version in png on my sta.sh )

Last edited:

LilyoftheValley

Your local flower girl
Defender of Defoko
Cute art! Yaaay I've found another lily of the valley lover :D They're my favourite flower (can you tell from my username? XD)

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Tes dessins sont trop mignon~! (Your drawings are so cute~!) Sakane is just lovely~ <3

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thanks everyone ^^ (also I just noticed I kinda made Sakanne's head go so big lol ) Hoping tonight 'ill be able to upload the next UTAU of the day ! ~ Also, don't hesitate to suggest me some around 4 or 5 UTAUs (preferably males as females outnumbered them and I'd need to balance it out a bit) to fill the last spots ^^

Last edited:

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Next UTAU to come in the challenge is AXIS-OG63 ! Created and voiced by Lady Ogien from Studio Ogien, she's my fave bank with APOLLO, even though i also like KASAI and ATLAS~

You can listen to her voice here :

AXISOG36UTAUChallenge3rdDay.jpg

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
May the fourth be with you ! Today the next UTAU to be featured in the challenge is CODY ! ~

You can listen to his voice here :

Here you can listen to this UTAU's voice, made and voiced by CodyTailor ! ~

However, as I'm not really much happy, I will provide next time a refined design version of him, hoping this time he'll look boyish and decent enough >A<"'

(This message was suppsoed to be posted on the 4th but due to unexpected events, it couldn't be posted on that date. )

CODYUTAUChallenge4thDayBis.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dane

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
As it's her birthday on 5th of May, 5th of May entry is dedicated to my UTAU, Sakura Kieine ! Cerise is a Taurus, hence why I've stylized her knot (well bow) to have double knots and look vaguely like a cow/bull's horns ^^

[This message was supposed to be posted on the 5th of May but is posted today due to unexpected problems. ]

SakuraCeriseKieineUTAUChallenge5thDay.png

Reactions: Dane

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oki, so here we go ! After AXIs, here comes her sister, ATLAS-OG37 ! ~ Not the original yet the now emblematic character of the OGIENOIsd cast, she's voiced and created by Lady Ogien from Studio Ogien ! However, I was dizzy at trying t whether re-use same page configuration, if i was doing it in portrait or in background mode etc x_x"'

You can listen to her voice here ( I tried to find the latest voicebank, though you can also listen to her CELESTIAL set on the Studio Ogien youtube channel ) :

ATLASOG37UTAUChallenge6thDay.jpg

Reactions: LadyOgien and Dane

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
7th Day's UTAU is Kotoko Migotone, the himedere-typed character of my crew ! ~

This drawing was done with watercolour pencils

KotokoMigotoneUTAUChallenge7thDay.jpg
[doublepost=1494284711][/doublepost]Today's UTAU is Vanille Desisles, a project tha is currently frozen even though I'm still recording her voicebanks

As we're celebrating Victory and her mascot is suppsoed to be part Tahitian part mainland French, both flags are represented

Some of her prototypes samples can be heard here : https://app.box.com/s/879sd12ddcfkm278o97v / https://app.box.com/s/30c0ast989v22vi89veh / https://app.box.com/s/mocmmwjkf8z8m81kzf8q

VanilleDesislesUTAUChallenge8thofMayDay.png

Reactions: Ant0n and Dane

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Today's UTAU may sound like a déjà-vu but it's not the case ! After Alex, we get Axel ^^ x'D Axel Yügure is an UTAU voiced and created by Talseer and also has a genderbent called Alexia

/ (you can also hear Alexia in the background)

AxelYuugureUTAUChallenge11thDay.png

Reactions: Ant0n and Dane

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
As I was busy I couldn't render on time some entries ^^"' Here we go with the uploading of these !

For the 12th of May, here we go with another one of my UTAUs Sabine ; I tried to not upload too much of my utaus at once, so I apologize for it ... Because I know it may bore out people

However, we have two amazing males out there to follow ! For the 13th of May and as a belate birthday gift, here we go with Antonio Zurusaki, an UTAU created and voiced by Antonio Zurusaki ! ^^ Even if I don't post it under single drawing (may I do ? ) I'm still afraid of failing and hopnig I didn't slaughter up much anyone's UTAUs ~

In some instants I'll upload Nanashi Zokune as 14th of May entry ~

SabineSabineUTAUChallenge12thDay.png

AnotinioZurusakiUTAUChallenge13thDay.jpg

Reactions: Ant0n

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Here we go with another UTAU, this time an oooooold one

Created and voiced by nameless125v / Nashi-kun, Nanashi was an UTAU wip ... Sadly I couldn't have the priviledge to access the VB due to lack of time on my end, and I couldn't save either the demos, EXCEPT one you can listen here : [I'll edit this post to include it, i'm running out of abttery atm]

However this demo was among the oldest so things like pronunciation (even if it wasn't that accented compared with fellow banks or even some nowadays) were improved and the VCV was really promising

NanashiZokuneUTAUChallenge14thDay.png

Reactions: partial

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
[This post will be edited tomorrow with samples from voices as I need to make an update for the laptop and it seems I can't find back yet the entry I've done for 16th of May D'= I apologize for the delay ]

Edit : I found it back ! Soooooo here we go with an oooold utau called Kira Hitorine who was created and voiced by darkkira1332

You can listen to his voice below :

So for the 15th of May, I've drawn our dear Rook ^^
For those having forgotten who he was -and for anyone else who loves his voice- here you can listen to him :

Today's UTAU is Kasai-OG01, the original OGIENOID created and voiced by LadyOgien !

You can listen to her voice here ~ :

KasaiOG01UTAUChallenge17thDayBis.jpg

RookUTAUChallenge15thDay.png

KiraHitorineUTAUChallenge1-thDay.png

Last edited: