【52 UTAU】 VOCALOID Medley in 2012 【UTAUカバー】

Yuunari

Teto's Territory
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/_hBYATb2034[/video]

Finally, after several weeks of working, I finally finished the medley. I really enjoyed working on this project. Mainly because I got to work with so many UTAU's. I tried using as many unknown UTAU's as possible, both unknown Western UTAU's, as well as Japanese. After all, each UTAU deserves a bit of spotlight from time to time right? Sorry for using some popular ones though.. Like Matsudappoiyo ^^; (he's one of my fav UTAU's)
This medley cover was made by using various UST's I found both on Youtube as well as on NicoNico. All I did was cut out the right part, adjust the speed and the pitch, to match the original melody in the medley. Thank you all for providing such great UST's ^^ Also, I'm sorry if there are minor errors in the medley.. But it was very hard for me to fix those... So yeah...
Other than that; Thank you all for making such great UTAU's. Also, special thanks to Dark3li, for helping me by making the missing UST parts of the medley.

Please do not ask me for the UST pack! Like I said, I didn't make these UST's, all I did was edit them. So I'm not allowed to distribute them.