A big UTAU&Voicer duet! My Favorite Vocaloid Song Medley ENTEND

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
This time, A Japanese UTAU user ふぇりす。(Ferisu.) on Twitter organized the largest UTAU&Voicer duet medley in this spring and now after a long waiting, it got posted today!

There's about 90 UTAU and 90 Voicers in this huge medley (many are singing first time in this ふぇりす。's medley). Most of the UTAUs are Japanese but there are few Oversea - other than me - users as well I don't want to spoil who sorry

I sing near to the end of this medley, somewhere at 21min, I sing "Hajimete no oto" with my main UTAU (#90 song of medley, there's 91 songs in this medley at total).

The full list of songs and names of UTAU/Voicer can be found from this website: https://myfavoriteduet.jimdo.com (Go to "第3弾" page for full credits of this medley)

I wanted to share this not just because I was part of this large medley the first time but also because the mixing is awesome and everyone made a good job in this medley. I hope to see more this kind of medleys - and hopefully joining in one again - in future. It was fun! It was worth to wait...!

SparkyPsychc

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I want to do those kind of things, but for now...
*looks at my laptop's webcam mic*
...mmaybe not.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This time, A Japanese UTAU user ふぇりす。(Ferisu.) on Twitter organized the largest UTAU&Voicer duet medley in this spring and now after a long waiting, it got posted today!

There's about 90 UTAU and 90 Voicers in this huge medley (many are singing first time in this ふぇりす。's medley). Most of the UTAU are Japanese but there are few Oversea - other than me - users as well I don't want to spoil who sorry

I sing near to the end of this medley, somewhere at 21min, I sing "Hajimete no oto" with my main UTAU (#90 song of medley, there's 91 songs in this medley at total).

The full list of songs and names of UTAU/Voicer can be found from this website: https://myfavoriteduet.jimdo.com (Go to "第3弾" page for full credits of this medley)

I wanted to share this not just because I was part of this large medley the first time but also because the mixing is awesome and everyone made a good job in this medley. I hope to see more this kind of medleys - and hopefully joining in one again - in future. It was fun! It was worth to wait...!
Are the UTAU/voicers all on this site? Because there are some voices I'm interested in (I mean... eh...) to listen in other aspects. Can the creator of the medley PM me, so I can tell?

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Are the UTAU/voicers all on this site? Because there are some voices I'm interested in (I mean... eh...) to listen in other aspects. Can the creator of the medley PM me, so I can tell?
Yes, them are listed in the that website, more specifically in this page: https://myfavoriteduet.jimdo.com/第3弾-完成/

The person who managed this huge medley is called Ferisu but she doesn't have an account UTAForum site. She has Twitter account but I'm unsure if she understands English.

We can talk about in this in private and I can try to help to contact to people who you want.