A late introduction (Sorry!)

Enderjed

Momo's Minion
Right, sorry about this being late, whenever I went onto the "Don't be a stranger. Why not introduce yourself?" the hyperlink would break, and only now have I found the introductions area, so I do apologise for my latency.
Well, I'll say this, I do like vocal synthesisers, but I've always been more interested in older vocal synthesisers, since as technology was limited, plenty of tricks, techniques and quirks caused by issues arose in old vocal synths (akin to retro sound chips), and I've always wished to see on if I could replicate the flaws/feel of older vocal synths (preferably pre 90s) using UTAU as an engine, While having Chipspeech exist in my program repository as a base of reference on what pre-90s vocal synths sounded like, for there were various vocal synthesisers that were based on compressed that were interpolated and tweened together (Example, Speak and Spell's LPC-10 or the Mattel Intellivoice), which is why I have come to the UTAU community, to see if replicating the past can be done with the future, this may be evident with some of the partially intentional flaws within the voicebank I am currently working on.

Reactions: Gardanana and Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, welcome to Utaforum! ^^ Don't worry about late introductions, I guess I've never made mine xD Anyway, feel welcomed! ^^