A problem with Consonant velocity

TheFearfulPokemon

Momo's Minion
I have some pretty serious problems with the consonant velocity setting in UTAU. Eaach time I try to set it to some number other than 0,100,200,3000,400, etc it doesn't play the notes at all.

Aeroza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the ust if possible?
Also, have you tried leaving it blank?

TheFearfulPokemon

Momo's Minion
It's in all usts. Literally every single ust I use or make. Currently trying to make Knight of Letzel ust from midi from sheet music for clarinet that i transposed. upload_2020-3-11_16-42-26.png
When I leave the convel space blank it goes like this. ACPT does not help at all. when I try to remove these exlamation boxes via Pitch Editor it gets all weird and jagged and doesn't play the note.
[doublepost=1583934658][/doublepost]With every bank it goes llike this. Forgot to mention: sometimes when I put in convel other than 0/100/200 it plays, but gets all glitchy.

Aeroza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Have you tried clearing the STP, preutterance and overlap in the ust, and then resetting all the envelopes? Although, to me, it seems like the notes are way too short?

TheFearfulPokemon

Momo's Minion
Yes, I cleared all the aforementioned and then reset the envelopes. Some of the notes play as needed, but some play glitchy or don't play at all.
[doublepost=1583935451][/doublepost]And it's a ust with many short notes

Aeroza

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm a bit confused, sorry

So, after selecting all the notes, when going to the note properties, you'll see this, right?
dds6bdy-af40a20e-24e7-4f2a-9ad0-384e5868cb3a.png

where the STP, preutterance, overlap and covel is blank.

Then, you'll reset the envelope and set crossfade using p2p3, right?
dds6bdv-1d70e83d-44bc-457a-a2c8-f6ed12049a8c.png

I'm sorry I was just a bit confused

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
What UTAU are you using? It does sound like an STP issue but maybe it might be oto.ni too?

Reactions: Nohkara