Closed Inactive A request (It is Optional, not mandatory)

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So I'm thinking of making a new voicebank, and I want someone to voice the samples for me.

Note, Please do the following:
1. Accept request
2. Tell me your discord user (So we can figure things out from direct messages)
3. Name the language of voicebank you are willing to sample for
4. When done samples, please send me them through direct message on discord (My user is Mr. Cloud#1580)
I will do the voicebank naming, and make the voicebank design.

If you are willing to accept the request, please read the instructions. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

Last edited:

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It looks like you're asking someone else to do all of the work for you, so it would be more accurate to say that the voicebank belongs to the other person.

If you're only interested in configuring the OTO, you can make a thread where you offer free OTOs for other people.
Uh thats not what I meant but ok, also im pretty bad at configuring OTOs, so-

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
What part of the voicebank will you be responsible for, then?
Idk anymore tbh. Maybe I was just dumb when posting this.
Post automatically merged:

What part of the voicebank will you be responsible for, then?
Also I edited the request at the top so it doesnt look like someone is doing all the work for me. Does it look better now or?

Last edited:

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uh thats not what I meant but ok, also im pretty bad at configuring OTOs, so-

Who is going to oto then? If you ask them to voice provide and do the oto, that means they will do most of the work for the voicebank. That's not fair when you're the one who's making a request.

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Who is going to oto then? If you ask them to voice provide and do the oto, that means they will do most of the work for the voicebank. That's not fair when you're the one who's making a request
Uh.. I guess I can do the OTO.. :/

Uh.. I guess I can do the OTO.. :/
I dont know if the OTO is gonna be good, though, since I'm new to OTO-configuration..

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
To everybody who is reading this, I am sorry for confusing everybody in this request. I must've made a mistake while posting the request instuctions and such, and I didn't make it clear about some things. So, I apologize for the confusion. Have a good day.

So I'm thinking of making a new voicebank, and I want someone to voice the samples for me.

Note, Please do the following:
1. Accept request
2. Tell me your discord user (So we can figure things out from direct messages)
3. Name the language of voicebank you are willing to sample for
4. When done samples, please send me them through direct message on discord (My user is Mr. Cloud#1580)
I will do the voicebank naming, and make the voicebank design.

If you are willing to accept the request, please read the instructions. Thanks for reading and have a good day!
NOTE: Sorry for the confusion on this post, I should've payed more attention when posting. I apoligize.

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Just for what it's worth, everyone starts off new at something. You can re-configure and distribute oto files as you learn but to get better the only way is to start! Maybe you can practice on your own voice or random VBs you like first (make a copy of the VB and use that to inspect the oto to try and figure it out with the aid of tutorials), so you can do the voicer justice.

Offering art, management and an oto is a good general baseline for what you should offer to the voicer, which it looks like you're planning now. People aren't angry with you either, and you're not dumb. They're just trying to make sure you can actually hook a voice actor's interest by being as fair as possible in balancing workload. :uhuhu:

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just for what it's worth, everyone starts off new at something. You can re-configure and distribute oto files as you learn but to get better the only way is to start! Maybe you can practice on your own voice or random VBs you like first (make a copy of the VB and use that to inspect the oto to try and figure it out with the aid of tutorials), so you can do the voicer justice.

Offering art, management and an oto is a good general baseline for what you should offer to the voicer, which it looks like you're planning now. People aren't angry with you either, and you're not dumb. They're just trying to make sure you can actually hook a voice actor's interest by being as fair as possible in balancing workload. :uhuhu:
Ok. :smile:

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Speaking of voicebanks, I just like to make voicebanks for fun so I can practice that way.

Reactions: Halo