Accepting Art Requests

Naito

Teto's Territory
I do mostly like... almost character sheet type stuff? Just full body pictures or portraits and things.

Basically I'd like to get into the habit of drawing a little something every day. I don't mind providing art for PVs or anything, but I'd like to say now that I don't do very good scenery. Just people and the like. It doesn't have to be for a PV or anything either, I don't mind drawing out your concept or just doing some free art of your character.

Examples: 1 // 2 // 3

I don't really know of anything I want in exchange right now. Maybe a small UST or something? At the moment, it isn't really a big concern. I just wanted to offer these.

All I really ask in exchange is patience while your piece is being completed.

LIVESTREAM

Twitch.tv

Last edited:

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH! I would be honoured if you do art for one of my UTAU's! Her reference is here, and her name is Yin Kage!

Naito

Teto's Territory
Sure thing! I have plenty of crap I've made that I don't know how to tune for the life of me so that could work out, haha

Naito

Teto's Territory
Thank you all!

Today I will be drawing and streaming it. I added a link to my stream page in the original post. There is usually music, so please be advised.

Naito

Teto's Territory
Not yet. ^^ I'll post again when I start so you all can join. I'll post it in the UF Chat and the Skype UTAU chat too.

OMGPingu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Not yet. ^^ I'll post again when I start so you all can join. I'll post it in the UF Chat and the Skype UTAU chat too.
Oh, about the exchange, I guess I can try and exchange you a UST Base, or if not I'll figure out how to edit it to make it sound decent. ^^