accepting Utau-related art requests

NinetH

Teto's Territory
Hello everyone who needs someone to draw for them. I accept requests for fun not for commissions or fame or for boasting. I accept so that I could learn while drawing various of request and drawing requests are fun ^^.

this is my art:
note: this is my utau
kogoe_himetori_v1_1_colored__by_ninethartz-d6jm2em.jpg

my DA: http://ninethartz.deviantart.com/

Optional:

for those don't have any idea for their utau design
If you don't have any idea of what your utau design is you can either choose from option 1 or 2
Option1:
go to my DA:http://ninethartz.deviantart.com/gallery/46112099
choose from the "no names"( these no names are just the basis for the designs) and I'll redraw it to make it look better

note: if you don't have any idea of what the colors are you can just leave it blank and I'll do the deciding for you. also personality will decide there facial expressions and their posture. Their age will decide their height also that note that ages below 11 will be consider a shoujo or a shonen

fill this one(copy paste this one):
Name of UTAU:
No name #:
Personality:
Hair color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Cloth Colors:
Additional details:

ex.
Name of UTAU: Nyan shiro
No name #: 4
Personality: Cheerful, tsundere, airhead
Hair color:white
Eye Color:red
Skin Color:light tan
Cloth Colors:red ribbon,, white paws. white tail, black skirt
Additional details: can you make the hair longer, and make her have 2 tails, and make her clothing into a sailor uniform
option 2
you can leave the designing to me but just in case

note: leave it blank or put "you decide" if you want me to the deciding for you also personality will decide there facial expressions and their posture. Their age will decide their height also that note that ages below 11 will be consider a shoujo or a shonen

fill this out:
Name of UTAU:
Personality:
Clothing:
Accessories:
Colors:

example:
Name of UTAU: Rinka Inumimi
Personality:Timid
Clothing: you decide
Accessories: you decide
Colors: be sure the eyes are blue the other color you decide

for those that have designs I can do a redrawing or a fan-art of it

for redrawing
note: you can either fill the form and add a picture or you can put only the name , gender, age, personality add a picture. But if the picture is colorless please fill it all, missing details will mean that you're letting me decide it. the picture can be either in sketch or in color

fill this out:

Name of UTAU:
Personality:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Clothing(with colors):
Accessories(with colors):
picture:

example:
Name of UTAU: Kogoe Himetori
Personality: Airhead , innocent, playful
Hair color: White
Eye color: Blue
Clothing(with colors): orange jacket, blue skirt, leather boots, spats
Accessories(with colors): blue arm sleeves, headset
picture: http://ninethartz.deviantart.com/art/kogoe-Himetori-v1-0-395690406

the output of your request will be like this:
this is from a request from someone
kari_katan_v2_by_ninethartz-d6o44et.jpg

before i start coloring I'll send you a pm with a sketch of your request to ask you "so how is it?"

this is optional but i'll appreciate it:
if you have time check this one
if you can I would like my vb to be otoed:
Feza Kurotori: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pl5qeamu6nma62r/Feza_Kurotori_3.rar
Kogoe Himetori: http://www.mediafire.com/download/49ibfvfma3ji451/Kogoe_Himetori_V3.rar

NinetH

Teto's Territory
RE: Doing UTAU design request

UPDATES:sad:optional:read this for better design quality)
edit:if you want it colored be sure to tell me the color schemes(like the "hair should be red and blah blah blah"). Also if the design is taken it plsss name it. Then i would replace the featured design since it is taken.

edit 2: if you have a design of utau and want it to by drawn by me I'll accept it.

2.1:And also when i give the design in color there are 2 phases , Phase 1 is the one i make for you right away(so you could use it right away usually done in an hour) and phase 2 is the one that way much more time but better and higher quality but because it takes more time(I usually do this on weekends) i rarely do this. so if I happen to do the phase 2 I'll pm the picture to you or post it here.

2.2:sad:this is optional but I would recommend it so that the design would suit your tasted) I would like you to be clear when giving details. Tell me what to add, remove,change, color,pose, and etc. I would also like to know the personality of the utau so that i could understand it and draw it better. since I consider my drawings as "living characters".
Edit 3: HAIRSTYLES!!! and Im now also accepting BOXART request right now.

hairstyles(Optional:choose a design then change their hairstyle in this selection be sure to tell the hairstyle #, if you won't choose any hairstyle then it will remain default. And if your desired hairstyle is not here but you want to have another design then tell me your desired hairstyle and I'll try and do it)
hair_style_set1_by_ninethartz-d6kzmxx.jpg

NinetH

Teto's Territory
I can draw it for you. Go ahead and choose a design and hairstyle. or give me details about your UTAU

ShockPadAxis

Momo's Minion
Hairstyle:11
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Blue
Clothes:idk yet you can put whatever you want
Personality:idk yet

kitten_love4

Teto's Territory
I can't draw even on a doll base, so I really need your help ;_;
I'll also try to oto your voicebanks! I'm not saying I'm good at otoing, but it'll be better than nothing, I guess xD

About him (just giving you the info, in case you need it!) -
Name: Boku
Height:157cm
Weight: 49kg
Birthday: 30th December
Star sign: Capricorn
Release date: 24th April
Character Item: Baby blanket
Optimum Genre: Unknown (Ballads, maybe?)
Optimum Range: E3 ~ A4

About his design -
Hair: 7
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Green
Clothes:
Lower body: A bit baggy (because Boku is thin),black shorts with a green belt, just above the knees, and .. pretty much it! If you want to add something else to make them look better, go ahead! I won't mind ~
Upper body: T-shirt with a collar! Like this one, with black and white ^u^
Shoes: Similar shoes to these! With white as a color ! I'm fine with just two stereos on left and right side of the shoes, I don't need the additional mini ones xD
Eyes look: A bit wide and innocent. He's a child, a very curious one!
Mouth: It can have a boyish smile or it could be in a singing position. Whatever looks better (I think the singing positioned mouth would be better ..)!
Accessories: A microphone on the left side of his face!

I'm sorry for wanting so much :bigtears:

As for the deadline, you don't have any! You can start doing it whenever you feel like, draw him as much as you want, until you're satisfied with the results and he looks nice and finished, and send me the art when you're absolutely sure you're ready! I'm not in a hurry and I don't want you to be! Take your time with the design = w =

Thank you for accepting requests, you're the best ;_; <3

NinetH

Teto's Territory
I'm currently coloring shockpadaxis' utau so it might take time but I'll do a sketch of your utau first then finish shockpadaxis' utau then I'll color yours. I'll pm you the sketch version later. . . . . . . now where is my pencil?

kitten_love4

Teto's Territory
Thank you so much, I won't bother you again with this, I just really need someone to draw his younger, before-append-release version, I'll ask someone else to draw his after-append-release version!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU. :love:

I'll start otoing your VBs today <3 ~

NinetH

Teto's Territory
shockpadaxis!!!
Phase 1 is done Expect the phase 2 to be better but it will be released after quite some time ( or never) but this is ready to use
karu_katan_phase_1_by_ninethartz-d6ll615.jpg
so how is it??

2 more request to go!!

ShockPadAxis

Momo's Minion
It looks great not exactly what I expected but is still good. When do you thing you can do The phase 2 you can take all the time you need

NinetH

Teto's Territory
ShockPadAxis said:
It looks great not exactly what I expected but is still good. When do you thing you can do The phase 2 you can take all the time you need
I'll do phase 2 when there aren't any request and when I have time.

NinetH

Teto's Territory
kitten_love4!!
phase 1 is done and ready to use
boku_phase_1_by_ninethartz-d6lmaa4.jpg
so how is it??

ShockPadAxis

Momo's Minion
Hey can you draw Kari who is Karu Katans sister for me here are the details

Hairstyle:2
Hair color:Blonde
Clothes:idk you put something
Personality:Nice,funny
Skin color: Same as Karu

NinetH

Teto's Territory
ShockPadAxis said:
Hey can you draw Kari who is Karu Katans sister for me here are the details

Hairstyle:2
Hair color:Blonde
Clothes:idk you put something
Personality:Nice,funny
Skin color: Same as Karu

ok but You will be receiving it quite late since I have classes during weekdays

kitten_love4

Teto's Territory
kitten_love4!!
so how is it??

Oh, I noticed it just now, sorry @ O @

IT'S REALLY COOL, THANK YOU = O = I'll be taking it now :3
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu <3 Please, continue drawing in the future, you're really good at it = O= ~ :love:
Thank you very much, once again *hugs gently~*

P.S.: I'll just remove the green background and make it transparent, I hope it's okay =w = ~ Phase 2 is not needed ! :creepygrin:

NinetH

Teto's Territory
kitten_love4 said:
kitten_love4!!
so how is it??

Oh, I noticed it just now, sorry @ O @

IT'S REALLY COOL, THANK YOU = O = I'll be taking it now :3
Yoroshiku onegaishimasu <3 Please, continue drawing in the future, you're really good at it = O= ~ :love:
Thank you very much, once again *hugs gently~*

P.S.: I'll just remove the green background and make it transparent, I hope it's okay =w = ~ Phase 2 is not needed ! :creepygrin:
go ahead and do whatever you want to do with it

NinetH

Teto's Territory
ShockPadAxis said:
She looks great batter than Karu Thanks for drawing her
I've got to admit I'm better at drawing females, since I draw a lot of females( i love drawing cute girls:love:) well if you have any more request just tell me. :wink:

ShockPadAxis

Momo's Minion
I just noticed something the voice of Karu sounds younger than I thought. Can you draw Karu to be like a few years younger also can you redraw Kari to be younger because she's a pitchbend and she sounds like a little girl