Advanced Pitch Editor plugin

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
This plugin was JUST released, made by Zteer (NOT ME). And what is so special about it?
Its interface is very similar to mode1 editor's plugin (not the actual UTAU's mode1 editor, but something a bit different). But this one also allows mode2 edition, AND something that we SO MUCH wanted! mode1 to mode2 conversion!

Download link for it: http://z-server.game.coocan.jp/utau/picedit200.zip (will start download directly)

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
>mode1 to mode2 conversion

OH MY GOSH OUR WILDEST DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE QAQ

Thank you soooooo much for sharing this Tady~

Mametchi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
YES. FINALLY! A Mode1 to Mode2 converter, I've been bagging for one of these for longer then I care to say.

Rai

Teto's Territory
Could you put a tutorial of how to convert mode 1 to 2? I'm lost. ;_;

nils8950

Teto's Territory
draw something in the mode1 mode, switch back to mode2 and click trace. (in the plugin, not the program)

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
Actually, you don't REALLY need to edit mode1 on the plugin itself, it is only necessary to have some data on mode1, and then you execute the plugin, switch to mode2 and click on trace. It will actually add a bit more control points than needed, but this is not REALLY a problem.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
...Can someone explain in pictures? I'm trying to do what you (Tady/nils) are saying, but it's not working. Doesn't help I'm confused if you mean Trace in the plugin or the Trace on UTAU.

A tutorial would be loved by all.

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
I'll take screengrabs if you still need it after this, but I think I can explain it pretty neatly.
1. Open a Mode1 ust file.
2. Set it to Mode2.
3. Open the plugin.
4. Click "trace" at the bottom of the plugin window.
5. Click "done" or w/e is the finishing button for the plugin.
6. ????
7. Profit!

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
I must check it! The version that I downloaded from the UTAU User @wiki crashes when I give aliases to Nanami's strong Korean syllables.
EDIT: I aliased a Korean 'ss' as 'ss' and tried to open it... but it crashed AGAIN. It said that 'ss' is not a valid float point value. I couldn't close the plugin, so I needed to do a forced shutdown via Task Manager. Either I need to leave these samples unaliased or use UtaLis.
EDIT2: The files were named incorrectly. They had a comma in their names. That's why the plugin crashed when I tried to alias them.

nils8950

Teto's Territory
It doesn't work for me anymore, when I open it, it just says "Range Check error" and freezes.
This happens with every bank.
Help?

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I just got this plug-in and it seems that doesnt work for me, just as MODE1PitchEditor.

The plugin window appears with no data on both and it's not working even if I press TRACE and OK.

Any help?

For the record: Windows 7 Home Premium, with JP locale obviously.