Advise regarding a bank of mine

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
I was testing over my Kibou and noticed a few pops and noises in their bank, but I don't know if it's serious. Can I get a second opinion? I don't mind rerecording the bank in it's entirety, I recorded it months ago. I just want to know if it's definitely worth the revamp. If you see any other issues to be noted, please don't hesitate to state them.
(I've been asked to move the thread here because I must have posted in the wrong area)
Here's some examples:

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
I don’t really notice too much in terms of BG noise when just listening to the covers, it sounds pretty clear. Do you know the specific recordings that the sound occurs? Might be helpful to post a sample of just those sounds.
(A “pop” noise can be caused by both bg noise in the recordings, in which you’d just have to do the recordings again, or by Frq errors, in which you’d have to fix them in the frq editor)
In terms of other issues, I think their voice is sweet but they kind of have an accent (mainly their vowels are kind of “tall)

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
I don’t really notice too much in terms of BG noise when just listening to the covers, it sounds pretty clear. Do you know the specific recordings that the sound occurs? Might be helpful to post a sample of just those sounds.
(A “pop” noise can be caused by both bg noise in the recordings, in which you’d just have to do the recordings again, or by Frq errors, in which you’d have to fix them in the frq editor)
In terms of other issues, I think their voice is sweet but they kind of have an accent (mainly their vowels are kind of “tall)
Really? I'm so glad you didn't find any issues. I think the vowels are pronounced different because of my Welsh accent, but I sort of played on the fact Kibou is so old.