Aichou is looking for love!

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Okay, so Aichou needs someone to be paired with, for songs like Magnet, and what not. x3 She's also looking for friends, too! :D

5prmtv.jpg

fad8u9.jpg

Name: Aichou Kogaku; Can be translated as "Mournful Melody"
Sexuality: Lesbian
Model #: F.13
Project of: Omenloid
Voice provider: Shugahime
Lover:
Friends: Amare Arco, Rei Yurene
Voice Sample:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/shugahime/aichou-kogaku-life-reset[/soundcloud]

----

Aichou: S-So you'd like to know about me? W-What I'm looking for? I-In a lover, I'm looking for a kind, gentle woman, someone who'll be honest with me. And, I can get along with m-most people, even if they pick on me....

----

Aichou would like those who are interested to fill this out, then they can talk here.

Name:
What are you looking for?: (Love or friendship?)
Other tidbits:

Mr. Dark

Momo's Minion
Does it matter the age of the lover? My friend has a younger UTAUloid girl she recently recorded for me to play with as my own "Female" character since I cannot record a female voice even if I tried...

Name: Zoey (goes by Zuzu)
What are you looking for?: Any.
Other tidbits:

Zuzu is supposed to be non-japanese that likes the Japanese culture and studies Japanese for singing even though she cannot get it all right. She can sing some Engrish/English but her creator will focus her more on English bank in days to come. Zuzu is a carefree spirit with a kind heart. Her feelings are easily hurt but she can bounce back from anything. She is thoughtful and always full of ideas.

Voice Bank Sample (Engrish/Some English): http://www.4shared.com/mp3/sLELs1Id/Firework_ZuZu_.html
This song is a little low in pitch for her on the verses but it shows off her Engrish capabilities which is fairly clear due to some of her English syllables being presented within.

Appearance in attachment.

I mix for our team of UTAUloids. If you wish, I can mix some duets if permitted. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• zuzuface.png
    zuzuface.png
    34 KB · Views: 2

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
As long as you don't mind the age differance, I don't see why not, and sure, you can use her for some duets. ^^

Mr. Dark

Momo's Minion
I don't mind it. I'll have to look for where to download your UTAUloid to make some duet mixes and I'll try to participate in a portion of the roleplay with ZuZu as well. I'll be releasing ZuZu for public use as soon as I am done Oto-ing her.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
I would have offered Ciel, but (s)He's... kinda... unisex. Haz both male and female voice and no genitals or boobies. °v°

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Well, I think Aichou would get along splendidly with Ciel. XD
They seems very kind, and patient, type of person she'd need.

She's just not fond of male genitalia, so, she'd be more then okay. XD

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
But well since she is a lesbian, she would probably like hir feminine side.

Maybe not as a lover since Ciel has no particular interest in romance, but who can be more honest than someone who's blind? XD