Voicebank Akriel

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Akriel submitted a new Showcase Item:

Akriel Cv

View attachment 7997
This is Akriel! He is my first ever UTAU! Most if not all info is in Akriel's read me folders, but I'll put it here for the sake of if you want to read it!

Full Name: Akriel Nicholas
Pronunciation of their name: Ahk Ree Ell Nick Oh Lass
Nickname(s): Hikari, Angel

Sex: Male ?
Race/species: Angel

Height: 4"10 / 147cm
Weight: 110lbs / 49kg
Eye color(s): Golden (Missing eye under hair)

Hair color(s): Black to dirty blond / dark gold
Hair length: Shoulder length
Hair style: Poofy, over the eye, and hair tips pointed up

Personality: Akriel is a very happy go lucky, cutesy, bubbly angel who loves pink, gold, and children. A song to best fit him is Sweet Magic, Viva Happy, and Tale of a Deep-sea Lily

Most prominent personality trait: Bubbly
Best traits of their personality: Expressive and bubbly
Worst traits of their personality: Possessive, crybaby-ish

Alignment: Good
Marital status(Single, married, dating, etc.): Married (Can be shipped with other characters though!)

Akriel works with more cutsey upbeat songs, more VB's will be made for him later though to work with more harder or softer songs!!

Read more about this showcase item here...

VY2's Sexy Lover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
This is a very nice CV bank. Not only does the quality stay consistent through each recorded pitch, the light and airy sound of voice provider does wonders for the overall style . Normally airy voices have a habit of causing a metallic/static sound, but this is not the case. The OTO is good as well, and adding some VCV elements to transitioning vowels is also a nice touch.

My only issue with the bank is that on "i" lines, there's an underlying static that isn't heard on any other notes. It is negligible though and is hardly audible once the vocals are combined with the music.

Keep up the good work. :smile:

Reactions: Akriel

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This is a very nice CV bank. Not only does the quality stay consistent through each recorded pitch, the light and airy sound of voice provider does wonders for the overall style . Normally airy voices have a habit of causing a metallic/static sound, but this is not the case. The OTO is good as well, and adding some VCV elements to transitioning vowels is also a nice touch.

My only issue with the bank is that on "i" lines, there's an underlying static that isn't heard on any other notes. It is negligible though and is hardly audible once the vocals are combined with the music.

Keep up the good work. :smile:

Thank you so much for the feedback!!! To hear that Akriel isn't like most soft, airy voice banks really motivates me to continue to improve him!
About the 'i' line issue, I'll think about looking into it since it's not that big of a deal. ^^ Thank you so much again! <3

Akriel

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
New update: Akriel now has a VCV!!! Download it on his official site *.+