All of a sudden they released another teto voicebank append thing

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
what
So I was going through to find out what one of the voicebanks I downloaded were by clicking the download button to read the filename and I just
1637851334328.png
Quite literally today
what
Smelling the demo and the raw voicebank files, it's pretty blurred and slurred
Challenge: find some non-alcohol or drug related usage to use this voicebank and I will give you absolutely nothing.
Here's a link to ongen_down2.html, the same place you get the """new""" edge voicebank

Also I'm just stuffing all of these voicebank files into a single folder to be zipped and installed is that wrong?

Lousy Lionn

Momo's Minion
It's actually meant for short/fast notes so they don't sound as forced! The demo on Twindrill's channel explains it with a cute pv lol.

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's actually meant for short/fast notes so they don't sound as forced! The demo on Twindrill's channel explains it with a cute pv lol.
ah
then why is the demo alcohol related
Well, I'm sure [INSERT_NAME_OF_POPULAR_TETO_TUNER_THATS_NOT_EVEN_NORWEGIAN_YES_I_AM_NATIONALIST] would have good use of this.

Lousy Lionn

Momo's Minion
ah
then why is the demo alcohol related
Well, I'm sure [INSERT_NAME_OF_POPULAR_TETO_TUNER_THATS_NOT_EVEN_NORWEGIAN_YES_I_AM_NATIONALIST] would have good use of this.
I think it's just in result of how the bank sounds by itself. I doubt they went to make a drunk vb initially haha.