【ALL Voicebanks 波音リツ】 Patchwork Staccato【UTAU COVER】

Rubeeish

Teto's Territory

Ust by Ekkoberry
motion and camera by Sega and Seto
Stage by Terrathde
Models-Ritsu Normal, Eve, Holiday by PeachMil3D. Strong, Kire, Mabayu and Uruha by Me. Other Ritsu model by Nodiel-71, Nerudora, TDA, NJXA, Kio, MMDandSims3, AnimeNebula003, MMD-Manic, ChieTheBeKoN, amiamy111, and mmdyesbutterfly.
Voicebanks used-Namine Ritsu CV, VCV, Strong CV, Strong VCV, Kire, CVVC, Something is Kire, Eve, Mabayu and Uruha.

So I saw two other videos showing all voicebanks of a character using this song (Miku and Teto's Version) and I decided I want to do the same but with Ritsu. Some of the models I made are up for download already, Strong and Kire, but the strong model for download is the old version which has broken facial sliders and a different base. There was also an error while editing and I didn't notice that after the strong bank the word "strong" was still in the text.

Rubeeish

Teto's Territory
This is amazing, tempts me to go try with a Ruko version
I think you should! If you plan on using mmd for the video, I made a Tda Ruko for the female design. At the moment I haven't released it yet but I'd be willing to give you a "early access" of the model. Here's a link to view a picture of the model http://www.mediafire.com/file/t4fbk6diubb6t0c/ruko+f.png/file
Just tell me if you'd like to use it and I'll send you a link through "conversations".

jass

Teto's Territory
I think you should! If you plan on using mmd for the video, I made a Tda Ruko for the female design. At the moment I haven't released it yet but I'd be willing to give you a "early access" of the model. Here's a link to view a picture of the model http://www.mediafire.com/file/t4fbk6diubb6t0c/ruko+f.png/file
Just tell me if you'd like to use it and I'll send you a link through "conversations".

Thanks, it's okay tho, I already have the official model, I'm not the biggest TDA fan, sorry.
A little thing I just remembered, however, is that Ritsu has a bank on DV, as well as Sinsy, did you skip them on purpose?

Rubeeish

Teto's Territory
Thanks, it's okay tho, I already have the official model, I'm not the biggest TDA fan, sorry.
A little thing I just remembered, however, is that Ritsu has a bank on DV, as well as Sinsy, did you skip them on purpose?
Yeah, I only used the utau banks.

Reactions: jass