Voicebank Amalgatoo

The only slime-based UTAU in progress. It's based on an actual DIY slime I have.

AmberTonnerre

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok stupid question it says her release date is in march so why not just release her now if she's finished instead of waiting? (I'm assuming she's finished) also do you have a reference picture I want to draw her! 'u'

TrikiNya

Teto's Territory
Ok stupid question it says her release date is in march so why not just release her now if she's finished instead of waiting? (I'm assuming she's finished) also do you have a reference picture I want to draw her! 'u'
I forgot what a ref drawing is. I'm assuming it's colors and shape

amalgatoo ref or something.png

COUGHCOUGHOBVIOUSLYDONEINPAINT3DCOUGHCOUGH

amalgatoo ref or something.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberTonnerre

AmberTonnerre

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I forgot what a ref drawing is. I'm assuming it's colors and shape

View attachment 7961

COUGHCOUGHOBVIOUSLYDONEINPAINT3DCOUGHCOUGH

View attachment 7962
A reference sheet is a guide so other people (and yourself) can draw a character consistently. So if I understand correctly she's a lavender blob with red and green glitter and several glowing white eyes with one small magenta eye?

I wanted to make sure I read your reference correctly before I drew her I've completely messed up drawing characters before because I've misread someone's reference sheet. Also her new sample sounds great! She sounds really clear!!

TrikiNya

Teto's Territory
The only detail missed was that she also had a few white non-luminous eyes. Impressive. I'll make a proper reference sheet soon. Thanks for the info!

Reactions: AmberTonnerre

TrikiNya

Teto's Territory
Please notify me on any syllables I have neglected. Oremo only gave me so much.

VY2's Sexy Lover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Great CV bank. Clear recordings and a consistent OTO. You've done a good job in delivering a small bank but there was obviously a good amount of effort put into Amalgatoo. While some of my constituents might point out that she is a bit choppy when it comes to phonetic transitions, I think it fits well with the style of her being a singer just starting out in the world.

Good work so far, can't wait to see what you can do with her next!