Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs PLAYTHROUGH!!

XJM

Teto's Territory
Starting Saturday around 11:30am EST I will begin a playthrough of Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, due out tomorrow when I get up (coincidentally when YOHIOloid is supposed to be released), the sequel to Amnesia: The Dark Descent. when I get up x)

I will use Livestream stream the gameplay.

I will reply to this thread for each new stream. I will do these primarily on Saturdays so everyone should have a chance to see it. I may also do streams starting at 11:30PM EST on Fridays. When I start each stream I will wait for some people to show up. I will post each of the streams on YouTube (or elsewhere if YouTube doesn't like it or something) for everyone to see if they cannot make it to the live streams.

I hope to see some of you when I begin these streams :D We can be nervous/scared together... Even early in the morning :D

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aw, I'd watch, but those nights I'll be really tired likely (I work from 2-10). Maybe. Though don't watch a playthrough, you'll be much more scared then. XD (Actually started playing Amnesia myself, and I seriously haven't watched a full playthrough before - I freaked out really easily. Maybe a Livestream is a good idea hah.)

XJM

Teto's Territory
I would do them on Wednesdays an Thursdays, since I am off on those two days, but I just needa make sure the kids go to bed so they have a good rest for school x) I definitely want to do a Halloween event if anyone is around on that day.

XJM

Teto's Territory
FIRST STREAMING SESSION TONIGHT!!!

I will start streaming the first of my playthrough on Livestream starting at 9pm EST (one hour from now) and will go for at least two hours. If you are interested in watching go to the channel here!