Name: Annaloid
Model Number: A45689
Voice: Annaloid's Soundcloud or Annaloid's Youtube
Species: Android
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5'2
Weight: 95.5lbs
Item: (Miku, leeks; Teto; french bread, etc.) CDs
Likes: Cuddling, Reading, Listening to music, furloids, Drawing, Dancing, Rock, Metal, Alternative.
Dislikes: Bullies, people making fun of her name.
Appearance: http://fav.me/d7aln9d …I’m not the best drawer >.<
Personality: Annaloid is shy at first but when she gets comfortable she’s out going to the max, can be a bit huggy but she loves to cuddle. Is a bit of a yardere and what sets her off is when her friends are picked on. Annaloid can be a bit tom-boyish at times.

Post about you're Utau below :3 :3 :3

DemonaBloodgood

Momo's Minion
I'd be more than happy to have my "Demona" (Default name of the one I'm working on perfecting, until I can think of a good one) be your "Annaloid"s friend! :3 As soon as I can think up her stats or whatever. (It's basically time for bed here soon so my brain's shutting down for the night.) xP

DayDreamerStratus

Teto's Territory
Name: DrEaMnOiD (most call her Yume)
Gender: has feminine features, but is physically genderless
Species: Artificial Intelligence (sort of hard to explain, but she's a computer that has a thought process of her own with a robotic body)
Orientation: Asexual
Model Number: SD01
Height: 5'5''
Weight: Unknown
Item: Cafe Au Lait (type of coffee, pronounced Cafay-oh-lay)
Dislikes: People who are heartless monsters, selfishness
Personality: She spends most of her time daydreaming, being capable of using advanced technology to simulate an imagination. She loves learning about humans and their odd ways, in hopes of understanding their emotions to help her sing well. She seems introverted and almost emotionless, but actually cares very deeply about others and can show kindness. She can be very dangerous when something triggers her anger. Her emotions and how she deals with them is different than other people's due to it all being programming.
"Greetings, I am DrEaMnOid; an andoroid designed to synthesize human emotions through the act of singing."

Everything for her is still in development at the moment, but my avatar is her main design for now.

Reactions: Utau Lover223

Utau Lover223

Teto's Territory
Denzu Would love to be friends
Of course ^-^
[DOUBLEPOST=1431303636][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: DrEaMnOiD (most call her Yume)
Gender: has feminine features, but is physically genderless
Species: Artificial Intelligence (sort of hard to explain, but she's a computer that has a thought process of her own with a robotic body)
Orientation: Asexual
Model Number: SD01
Height: 5'5''
Weight: Unknown
Item: Cafe Au Lait (type of coffee, pronounced Cafay-oh-lay)
Dislikes: People who are heartless monsters, selfishness
Personality: She spends most of her time daydreaming, being capable of using advanced technology to simulate an imagination. She loves learning about humans and their odd ways, in hopes of understanding their emotions to help her sing well. She seems introverted and almost emotionless, but actually cares very deeply about others and can show kindness. She can be very dangerous when something triggers her anger. Her emotions and how she deals with them is different than other people's due to it all being programming.
"Greetings, I am DrEaMnOid; an andoroid designed to synthesize human emotions through the act of singing."

Everything for her is still in development at the moment, but my avatar is her main design for now.

Annaloid - Another Android yay!!